It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:39 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: What do you get by signing up???????
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:13 am 
Hi again. I actually just posted on my other topic recently so you should check that out. However I have yet another question. What do you get by making an account on the forum. Is there some special privelages you get. Also when I went to sign up it said something about parent or guardians will be contacted. What does that mean. Do they have to pay some money or whatever. Oh and I have one more question thats not really related to this. Do you want me to stop asking question. I just thought you might find it annoying that I ask questions. If you want me to stop I will.

Post subject: Re: What do you get by signing up???????
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:49 pm 

Certain forums disallow guest posting. Just as well, certain parts of forums prevent guests from posting. At the moment, only the the subforums of the Developer's Wing allow guest posting. You can see posting parameters at the bottom of the page you're on which read like You can post topics in this forum or You cannot reply to topics in this forum or something like that. Wider forum accessibility aside, there's nothing special about registration, nor does it cost anything.

You can read the legal stuff at your own leisure, something about online privacy protection for those under some such age, which really means your parents are supposed to approve of any situation in which you give out personal information. Because you should totally give out personal information on the internet where people can see it and use it against you. That's really smart. No, seriously.

Asking questions gets you answers. Sometimes. Sometimes you can find answers just by looking for them, however. Like everything above.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:21 am 
Well I actually tried to sign up but when the email came it said you need your parents to sign it. They don't even know what CW is. I know I'm bad because I sign up for things without telling my parents. I just don't like to tell them everything. I especially don't want to make them sign something. I'm not going to go up to them and say " I mom and dad. I would just like it if you would sign this form so I can go to a site a post messages on it." That would be a little random. I guess I can post without being registered. [ P.S. Notice I put to l's. Thats because it says my userename is in use but my account isn't even active. Could you guys fix that so I can use my old username at least.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:38 am 
Main Coder

When you register you get a cookie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:58 pm 
What do you mean by a cookie?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:43 am 

that is what he means

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:59 am 
Well I have'nt been posting for a while. Even so not much has changed. You guys should be more active on here. Well there is some awsome news. I got my old game. Its called gameboy wars 3. It's really awsome. Most of it is in Japanese but strangely there is some english in it :?:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:58 am 

when you sign up you can join the nestalganist. this lets you view the archives.

This add was paid for by Fourm Nastalganist Inc., no rights to reserve

(Luke 2:14, John 14:27)