It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:32 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Flak/Adder Combo Multiple Attack Bug
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 6:07 pm 

This belongs here:
EskimoConvntion wrote:
using an adder/flak combo (as the 2nd team) on the default map, my tank (AC i believe) was able to attack the enemy (RC) infantry, but after, it could attack again within the firing radius. here's exactly what happened.

RC makes move. captures city, builds missiles, moves remaining units. ends turn switching to eagle. AC's turn, first thing it does, moves down, attacks infantry (it was on the two cities at the bottom right), does 5 damage. but the attack radius (red squares) doesn't go away. instead, it stays, and allows me to attack again, destroying the infantry. the radius stays still. i press b (well, x, but the equivelant of the b button), and the tank goes back to it's starting spot (where it was before i moved it). it gives me the option to move again, as if it never had moved. i move it, there are no more enemies within range so i select wait, and it waits as per normal. anyone else seen this?

edit: it's reproducable for me anyway. even in a different position. but i tried on normal spann island, with different COs, but the same units, and it didn't work

damage readouts are wrong still. i attack an infantry on a city with my tank (attacker 100% atk, defender 100% def, both units full health). it says 69% damage, and leaves the infantry with 5 health.

urusan wrote:
EskimoConvntion wrote:
damage readouts are wrong still. i attack an infantry on a city with my tank (attacker 100% atk, defender 100% def, both units full health). it says 69% damage, and leaves the infantry with 5 health.
Are you sure? I get 52% when I do that. Were you doing anything else?

[edit on 12/17/2006]
I'm almost certain this issue has been resolved. It sounds like it was caused by a NullPointerException in Flack or Adder.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]