It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:10 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: GE Campaign thread.Outline(1-27)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 1:41 pm 

Basic Outline:

Missions 0-5: Introduction. A new enemy says hello to the Green Earth Amry, Parallel Galaxy. But a error on some calculations give an edge to our heroes, that managed to successful drive away the invasors, unlike the other nations. (There is a secret mission, 3x, here against Talyx)
Missions 6-9: GE decides to attack BH before they attack them and, on the meanwhile, the other new COs are introduced.
Mission 10-14: GE's army is divided in other to help the other nations...but BH takes advantage of that, strike their mainland with some new clones and take a good piece of its territory.
Missions 15-19: GE counterattacks.
Missions 19x-19xxx: Secret missions involving Levenworth and the clones
Missions 20-27: GE declares war against the other AN nations. Clone Peter does that with the excuse that "AN will need to be unified under the flag of the Green Army if they want to defeat the DA", since only GE "managed" to defeat them, and using hypnosis, fake excuses, and a sample of a serum Levenworth gave him...he drags all GE COs into this. The crystal incident is inside this piece.
Missions 28-33: GE kills Clone Peter. The DA uses all the power collected during the clone's reign to destroy GE. GE, now being helped by AN, manages to resist and strike back. GE manages to, once again, reach BH's territory, but now with power enough to win the final battle. They manage to rescue Peter from there. Hawke&friends escape to PG.
Missions 34-36: Last battles on PG territory.

Mission Extra: Rivals! Mission only available if you beat the Levenworth Missions. It will be Eagle vs Talyx if you beat 4x and defeat PG last on the final battle; and Hawke + Falcone if you beat 24x and defeat BH last on the final battle.

The COs:

Eagle: Main character, as usual.
Drake: Will usually be together with Eagle. Will be responsible for sending help to JC
Javier: Patrols and defends Omega Land
Jess: Gives support to any CO that needs it. Stays mostly with Javier on Omega Land or with Joey.
Peter: The CiC.
Conrad: Responsible for Intel.
Joey: Responsible for sending reinforcements to other countries and trading unit plans, as well as for diplomatic affairs with the other countries.
Smitan: Responsible for HQ defense.

Campaign Outline:

Phase 0: Tutorial

Mission 0: Prologue

After the success of the campaign Von Bolt, the GE COs go back to their country to get some rest, peace, and all that crap. Everything goes smoothly well and Green Earth gets pretty peaceful...except for the constant fights between Eagle and Jess, but thats not important. On one particular day, probably guessing that something bad would happen pretty soon, Drake got into the battle simulator with Eagle, so he can sharpen his skills again. Think of it as a condensed Sea/Air/Some other stuff field training that only be part of normal Campaign.

GE CO: Drake (Green Earth)

VS

Enemy CO: Eagle (Black Hole)

AI set to Strike

Mission: Win by HQ capture or Rout

Note: This is supposed to be a field training in one mission, so, like on the other campaigns, its a mission where you will hardly lose. On hard campaign this mission won't be there.

Note 2: Map making isn't my forte, so if you find any problems with that map, please tell me <_<

Phase 2: The start of a new war
Mission 1: Rising of a new evil

On something supposed to be just a normal patrol, Javier's troops found some unidentified units apparently preparing an attack against some cities...apparently something wasn't right.

GE CO: Javier (Green Earth)

vs

Opponent CO: Xavier (Parallel Galaxy) [Hidden]

AI set: Defensive

Mission: Win by rout

Basically PG planned a surprise attack against GE and, for that, they secretly formed small strongholds ordered to attack GE's cities at the same time the moment the attack signal, coming from the HQ, is given. Javier accidentally found one of those strongholds and attacked it, while warned the HQ that a new enemy has appeared. The enemy CO, on the other hand, couldn't be seen anywhere. Javier's units will be predeployed and direct-heavy, while Epoch's will be indirect heavy with a base or two. It will be a "destroy the opponent before it becomes stronger than you" mission. After the battle, PG CO reveals himself as Xavier, whose illusional powers of doom are the responsible for all those strongholds coming from nowhere.

Mission 2: Bombs Away!

Jess's troops follow some radars signals of another possible stronghold and when they arrive there...there are only some abandoned bases. They've falled into a trap caused by Xavier's special abilities. Surrounded with little to no chance of winning, Jess's only hope is to send S.O.S. signals to the HQ and stay alive.

GE CO: Jess

vs

Enemy CO: Cassidy

AI set: Strike

Initial mission: survive for ? days. On day 8, Peter's SCOP will be activated, and a reasonable group of predeployed units, as YC, appear commanded by Peter, that will be hidden and [/b] controled by the AI [/b]. After that, the mission turns to be rout/HQ capture

Dialogue:

Jess: Eagle, why are you even sending me on this mission? It's pointless.
Eagle: Come now, Jess. Aren't you the one who insists we come prepared for anything?
Jess: But surely you need me over on the west coast? That's where Sonja said that strange army was heading.
Eagle: Do not fret, Jess. Drake and I can handle anything they throw at us.
Jess: That's just being foolish. We don't know anything about this army. You can't be sure-
Eagle: Look, I know you're annoyed. I can understand that. But we need you to protect Green Earth's east coast from invaders.
Jess: Humph. Like that's going to happen...
Drake: Exactly! Calm yourself, down, lass. You get a nice, relaxing week off on a beach! Why are ye complaining?
Jess: ...
Drake: Come on, now, Eagle. It seems like there's a stormy battle-a-brewing. We'd better go out and meet it.
Eagle: Have a nice time, Jess!
[mission start]
[GE, day 1]
Jess: 'Have a nice time, Jess'. Who does he think he is? Why, if I ever got the chance to, I'd-
GE Soldier: Sorry to interrupt you, ma'am. We've heard a report-
Jess: What? What does it say?
GE Soldier: That mysterious army- they're closing in.
Jess: What? They caught me off guard... Ugh. Send for reinforcements! We'll have to just try and stick it out until then...
GE Soldier: Will do, ma'am.
Jess: OK, troops- to arms! We're NOT letting these invaders walk all over us!
[PG, day 1]
Cassidy: My, my... this was inconceivably easy. Jess appears to have lost her touch.
Jess: C-C-Cassidy? You're the invader?
Cassidy: Excellent deduction, Jess. Just like old times...
Jess: Cassidy... how could you betray Green Earth?
Cassidy: It was a necessity, I'm afraid. Orders from above, and all that.
Jess: Oh? So you're not alone?
Cassidy: I... I've said too much.
PG soldier: Commander! We're ready to move out when you are!
Cassidy: Excellent. Let's go.
[GE, day 2]
Jess: Wait... this is hopeless. We're completely outnumbered. We don't have anywhere near enough troops to take out Cassidy's air force.
GE Soldier:...Ma'am?
Jess:...Yes, soldier?
GE Soldier: We have to hold out. Commander Drake and Commander Eagle are relying on us.
Jess: Yes, yes, I know... I just hope the reinforcements arrive sooner, rather than later.
[PG, day 2]
Cassidy: It appears that Jess has left her HQ completely exposed. That's... not like her.
PG Soldier: Mistress Cassidy? You know this... Jess?
Cassidy: Yes. We worked together, long ago. I know Jess, inside and out, and this... it's too simple.
PG Soldier:...Mistress Cassidy?
Cassidy: Forget it. I'm just over preparing now. She's a good commander, but she's outclassed and outgunned.

[power quotes]

Jess- Power- Cassidy seems to have the advantage here... but she ought to know that I'll never back down!

Cassidy- Power- This is getting out of hand. I'd better finish it quickly...

[GE, day 8]
Peter (hidden): My, my... so this is the next generation!
Jess: W-W-Who said that? Show yourself!
Peter (hidden): You'll see soon enough, young Jess. You've been doing pretty well out here, I think. But I'm pretty sure I can still lend you a bit of a helping hand. What do you say?
Jess: Help? Yes! Yes, of course I want help!
Peter (hidden): Well, that settles it, then! Let's drive these invaders from our homeland!
[PG, day 8]
PG Soldier: Commander! We've run into some trouble!
Cassidy: Darn... I was careless. What seems to be the matter?
PG Soldier: It looks like Jess got some reinforcements!
Cassidy: Oh, so that's the way she wants to play, is it? Hmm...
PG Soldier: What are your orders, ma'am?
Cassidy: Keep attacking Jess. If we can capture their HQ, the battle is still ours.
PG Soldier: Yes, ma'am!
Peter- Power- These young upstarts... time to teach them a lesson or two!

[Victory]
Cassidy: How did I manage to muck this up? I'd prepared for everything...
Peter: Not quite everything. You weren't ready for me!
Cassidy: Is that... you? This is... not good. I'd better inform my superiors about this... Hey, Jess. Until next time...
Jess: You... are one skilled commander. Thanks for coming to my rescue.
Peter: It was nothing.
Jess: Just one thing... who are you?
Peter: ... You really don't know?
Jess: You do seem familiar. I just can't put my finger on it...
Javier: Dame Jess!
Jess: Javier?
Javier: I came to the rescue... at least, I thought I did. Where is our most treacherous foe?
Peter: You're a bit late for that, sonny.
Javier: Why... is that... Sir Peter?
Peter: Ha! I guess it is.
Jess: Wait... I remember! Peter... You were Green Earth's general, weren't you?
Peter: You got it exactly right. I heard about these sightings, and decided to try and see what I could do to help.
Jess: If you’re half as good as I remember, Cassidy ought to be shaking.
Javier: We have no time to chit chat idly! The forces of darkness grow larger every second! We must charge to the next battlefield!
Peter:…
Jess: Peter? Aren’t you coming with us?
Peter: What? Oh, right. I was just thinking… your friend there is an interesting fellow.
Jess: ‘Interesting’ isn’t the word I’d use. More like-
Javier: Dame Jess! Sir Javier! This is not a battle charge! We need to ride together!
Peter: Come on, Jess. Let’s go.

Mission 3: A True Leader

All GE COs are summoned to the GE HQ to discuss the new enemy that has arisen. But there they were attacked by Xavier's troops. Peter steps in to defend the HQ and the local citizens, in a true show of strenght.

GE CO: Peter (Green Earth)

VS

PG CO: Xavier (Parallel Galaxy)

AI set: Assault

Mission: Win by rout
Secret Mission: Don't let any allied city be captured

Note: The secret mission won't be explicit, but the dialogue will have a lot of hints (like: "the cities are in dangers" or "trust me, they won't even touch the cities, I will make sure of that").

After that, all COs have their meeting, and Peter is declared CiC of the Green Earth army, atleast during that war.

Mission 3x: Acrophilia and Acrophobia

Note: MOW

Impressed by the power of the Green Earth army and mainly of its leader, Peter, Talyx takes it personally. After the PG army was humiliated by Peter, since he destroyed them after they even captured a single city, Talyx decides to do a big act to recover PG's respect and his own respect as "leader" of the army.

So he did a sudden strike at the GE HQ, helped by a thick mist, using everything PG had to offer...maybe too much, and, taking advantage of the "I am powerful" feeling GE had after humiliating PG, he managed to infiltrate on the HQ and kidnap the leader, Peter and take it to the nearest HQ. GE HQ was paralysed, but, after knowning that his master was captured, Eagle got mad, and summoned all the troops the GE HQ has available to pursue Talyx's troops and save Peter. How cliche XD.

GE CO: Eagle

VS

PG CO: Talyx

AI set to Defensive

Mission: Bring the flagged PG APC to less than 4hp before it reaches the HQ and capture it in 15 days (not necessarily 15 days, will depend on the map)

Well, I had to show why Eagle hates Talyx so much. This is secret mission so when Eagle goes "TALYX! I won't forgive you for what you have done" on the battles the two of them meet each other, the player will go "Huh? did I miss anything?" and look twice at the missions. Second, it is a hidden mission because this is enable something....interesting on one of the last missions. And it will cover a little plot hole...that will also happen next to the end.

After the mission is complete, Eagle will be mad at Talyx for that low blow, Talyx will be mad at Eagle for defeating him and taking a good portion of his pride with it, and Peter will be drugged and won't remember a thing (so Chess won't need to add a Talyx negatag for storyline reasons :P).

Oh, and after the mission, Talyx will have a conversation with Mr unknown (dunno who, probably Levenworth or Dready, but he will be 100% hidden, so thats not important), along the lines of:

Mr unknown: "How was the mission, Talyx?"
Talyx: "They managed to rescue Peter, sir."
Talyx again: "But we got the sample."
Mr Unknown: "Great. You have served me well"
Mr Unknown again: "Contact the doctor, he will know what to do with it"
Talyx "Yes, sir"

Only better XD.

Winning this match is a requirement for the secret mission after the final one

Mission 4: Dazed and Confused (lol led zeppelin reference <_<)

The GE unit lab finally finished the plans for the new unit, the Zeppelin. Peter orders a new CO to bring the prototypes and the plans to the HQ. But the PG advance was bigger than they thought, and the new CO was trapped near one of the strongholds near the HQ. The other COs rally some units to rescue the new CO..

GE CO: Conrad (Orange Star)

+

Choose a GE CO (Jess, Javier, Eagle, Drake, Peter) (Green Earth)

VS

PG CO: Cassidy

AI set: Strike

Win by HQ capture or rout. Conrad can't be routed and no Zeppelins can be destroyed

Mission 5: Countdown to Disaster

Conrad manages to reach the HQ and bring the Zeppelins to the HQ, where they were analysed and a mass production were started (read: you can build them from airports now). But thats not the only thing he had. After some patrols, analysis of where the strongholds were found and the paterns, Conrad managed to find where the main set of strongholds is located. The final battle is near...

Choose a GE Tag (Jess, Javier, Eagle, Drake, Peter, Conrad) (Green Earth)

Vs

PG CO: Xavier/Cassidy (Parallel Galaxy)

AI set: Defensive

Mission: Capture all Labs or win by rout in 15 days.

(Note: The CI MDtanks are supposed to be PG gates and the Pipestations the labs. There are bases under the tanks, the HQ under the Bomber, Airports under the zeps and copters and cities on the other tiles.)

- End part 1 of phase 1, PG's invasion is over, GE redirects their troops to attack BH's mainland.

Mission 6: 30 minutes or less

Note: ZOMG FOW!

While GE prepares an invasion against BH, another new CO was responsible for giving some help and the zeppelin plans to Green Earth's biggest ally, the country of Jade Cosmos, in order to help them with their battles. In exchange JC would give GE the plans for a revolutionary new kind of unit, the hovercrafts. For that, he had to pass through some pesky obstacules...

GE CO: Joey

VS

BH CO: Ember

Capture the northest neutral airport

After that there will be some dialogue between Joey and Amy and he will give her the zeppelin plans, while receiving the hovercraft plans.

Mission 7: Entering the Black Hole

Conrad and Peter stayed at the HQ taking care of defense and Joey was busy with the unit plans, so Eagle, Jess, Javier and Drake would invade BH. The operation would be divided in two phases...on first one, Eagle and Drake would break through the first defense line with the navy and air units, and unload the ground units...

Note: This is a dual screen battle. Nifty, don't you think?

GE Tag: Eagle (Top front, air units) + Drake (Bottom front, sea units)

VS

BH Tag: Adder + Koal

AI Set: Assault

Win by rout and destroy all minicannons. 2/3 of the landers should survive

The upper front will be Eagle vs Adder. Lots of fighters and Stealths, mainly, with some bombers to be send to the bottom front and some copters and zeppelins. Adder will outnumber Eagle's troops slighty. Typical air front battle.

The bottom front will be Drake vs Koal. Drake will have a full navy (cruisers, subs, carriers and Bships), with 6 landers and a couple bboats. Koal will have a reasonable sized Navy with some air units, islands with BH cities and indirects on it and minicannons (about 5, not clumped together).

Mission 8: The End?

Phase 1 of the invasion plan was completed, now phase 2 has started. The troops unloaded by the surviving Landers manage to capture a small base and they, commanded by Jess and Javier, are going to pierce through BH's base. But something is wrong, this is being way too easy...

GE Tag: Jess + Javier

VS

BH Tag: Kindle + Ember

AI Set: Defensive for the first part, turning into Strike after the map expands.

Initial Mission: Rout. When BH stays with only 1 unit, the map expands, revealing a lot of BH predeployed units north, east and west. South will have a warp point. On this moment, the mission is to get at least 5 units at that warp point.

GE will have a lot of predeployed ground units and a HQ + 2 bases, next to a few neutral properties, including a neutral airport. BH will be on an indirect heavy stronghold, but with not that many properties. After the map expands, lots of powerful fast units, mainly Planes, Mdtanks, tanks and neotanks will appear for BH north of the map, east and west. The terrain should be wide, so those units can move faster. South will have only sea, except from a bridge leading a small island where the warp point will be located. South there will also be a couple of fighters/bombers and battleships, so you don't just keep 5 recons south, defeat BH and move them to the warp point. BH has no HQ.

- End phase 1. AN conference.

Phase 2: The Dark Axis

Mission 9: Cleaning the House

While the other COs are on the conference, the eight CO is doing some cleaning job removing all trace of the PG army. But, on a particular stronghold, the eight CO is being pushed back. Apparently, PG managed to capture one of the biggest mines on GE and using the resources to rebuild their army on GE. GE needs to bring the few samples of the hovercrafts that were produced on that short time. PG's units are being controlled by a robotic software based on the CO Epoch, since the COs that were actually on GE territory were forced to leave.

GE CO: Smitan

VS

PG CO: Epoch

AI: General

Mission: Capture the mines and the HQ.

The lack of a definitive CO makes choosing a CO a very hard job <_<;;. I know the map will have 2 battlecrafts and an artillerycraft for GE, while PG will have 2 mines captured. The map itself will be hover-friendily, but thats all I know. After the CO is decided, I will try to give more details to fit said CO. Until then...<_<;.

Mission 10: Dark Blockade

So the plans are starting with Team 1, composed of Eagle and Drake, going help JC. On the way, Drake's navy have an unpleasant surprise when they found out why JC is having trouble with communication...PG has formed a naval blockade! OMG! Anyway, PG's navy strike before GE's air units are ready, leaving Drake and his navy with the task of passing through the blockade without losing any air units, vital to the mission.

GE CO: Drake

vs

PG CO: Thanatos (may change depending on the claiming)

AI: Assault

Beat the crap out of Thanatos. No Cruiser or Carrier can be destroyed

I still am not sure if we are gonna have the Destroyer <_<, but if we do, it will be introduced on this mission. The map is simple, with a few sparse islands with ports and neutral cities, but small islands. Drake will have a navy with all kinds of units, including 3 cruisers and 2 carriers, while Thanatos will have some naval and some air units.

Mission 11: Lightning Demolition

After Drake managed to pass through Thanatos's units, he and Eagle realized that the only way to help JC is to break the blockade, and fast...before it is too late to JC, so Eagle ordered all air units to leave the cruisers and Carriers and advanced as fast as he could to the JC island. On the way he found a gold mine, as something like that. After Thanatos defeat, PG decided to put the blockade closer to JC, in one strong line, but Eagle managed to reach them before that happened....his mission is now to do as much damage as possible before they manage to evacuate.

vs

PG CO: No idea yet

Destroy all Battleships and minicannons in X days

The mission will be somewhat similar to AW2's sea fortress, but without the fortress. GE will have the basically the unit setup of HC Sea Fortress, as in, lots of fighters and bombers, some copters and a few naval units. BH will have some minicannons ( probably 5 or 6) spread on the battlefield, lots of anti-aircraft units (carriers, cruisers and fighters) and about 4 or 5 battleships.

Mission 12: Arsenal of Intel

While Team 1 is trying to help JC, Team 2 was responsible to help to other countries with some reinforcements and the plans for the destroyer and the zeppelin. On their first stop, BM, where they were supposed to give GE's plans and receive BM's new unit. The plan was stopped when AC appeared to steal the plans.

GE Tag: Joey + Jess

+

BM Tag: Choose (2)

vs

AC (Mercenary) Tag: Eric + Mary

Note: FOW
Defeat AC and send one sample of the destroyer to BM's Port and of the air units to the other armies' HQ (Spyplane to GE HQ and Zep to BM HQ). They will disappear when you do that

The mission will be ground based with FOW. The map itself will be ground heavy with some not big water bodies for sea units. GE will have a couple destroyers and Zeppelins, but the actual battle is ground-heavy...GE won't have any port and maybe just one airport. BM will have some spyplanes, ports, bases and airports. The opponent will be AC, that will try to steal the plans and will have some indirects hidden on forests and reefs, a small navy on the water body some air units and some ground units and the usual deployment properties.

Mission 13: Plague

With GE's army being divided in 4, BH sees the perfect opportunity to attack the GE main territory. To do that, they bring a weapon that was proved to be more destructive than any laser....

GE Tag: Javier

vs

BH Tag: Falcone + Clone Peter

Destroy all Neotanks.

Basically Clone pretends to be Peter and lure the COs to a trap. The map will be the usual "surrounded" map, with GE having a small base on the center and BH overwhelming them with some bases surrounding them and a reasonable predeployed army, with about 4-5 Neotanks included.

After all neotanks are destroyed, BH's raid loses its strenght for a moment...time enough for Javier and 8th CO to retreat and regroup.

GE will have some artilleries, tanks, some mechs and infantries, nothing bigger than that. Also, we will introduce the War Factory here, so no bases, just war factories, which means that GE won't be able to spam infantries. Also the war factories won't be able to produce anything bigger than a tank. BH's army will be completely predeployed.

Mission 14: Steamroll

Even after Team 4's strategic retreat, BH's Steamroll seems more powerful than ever...massacrating and dominating city after city with little to no resistance, thanks to the Peter Clones...will our heros survive this onslaught? check that on our next episode of "oh boy, we are so incredibly screwed!". Anyway, BH managed to reach Team 4, and even with the reinforcements brought by Conrad...things aren't looking good for our heros.

GE Reinforcements (as JC): Conrad

vs

BH: Falcone + Graves

Both armies should survive for X Days

GE is overwhelmed like crazy by BH, that will have a couple power stations to enhance the destructive tag of that Mass Damage Tag. They will also have a fairly big predeployed army and some bases to already start with lots of power.

After the X days, The COs manage to escape from the battlefield to the HQ...but the soldiers didn't have the same luck...

Intermission:

With BH's current power, GE could be easily conquered....but, for some reason, both Graves and Falcone left GE...for unknown reasons, leaving the BH invasion at the hands of the Peter clones, who weren't able to keep up with thei good work...something is fishy here.

All GE COs, except for team 2, are ordered to come bad to the GE HQ and prepare themselves for the counterattack. Peter had a feeling that something would happen...and he is often right.

Phase 3: Counterattack

Mission 15: Green and Jade

And GE's operation to crush PG's blockade reaches its final stage...

GE Tag: Eagle + Drake
+
JC Tag: Carrie + Jared (this is like...not definitive)
vs
PG CO: Thanatos (may change after the claiming)
+
BH Tag: No idea.

AI: Defensive for PG and Assault for BH

Mission 16 will be a tag battle with air and sea units, not a dual front battle. The map will have a sea portion and a ground portion. On the sea portion we have GE's navy and air units facing PG's navy. GE will also have 2 landers filled with infantries. After the PG units there will be a few neutral bases and PG's HQ ready to be captured, which will lead to the ground
portion. JC has a base there and they are facing BH, and losing. The mission here is to defeat PG's navy, capture a base on the ground portion and defeat BH together with JC before they are defeated.

Note: Ember has a terrible tag with Graves. Graves have a good tag with Thanatos.

Mission 16: Mirror Battle

Peter decides to start the counterattack himself. With clone Peter out there...the citizens are still vulnerable...and something must be done..

GE CO: Peter

vs

BH CO: Clone Peter

Capture X properties before clone Peter

A capture mission..no FOW, no MoW and not too much properties. Very few mountains, few forests and mostly roads and plains. Only Ground. GE won't have cities, only a couple bases and the HQ.

Mission 18-20 will have GE fighting Bolt Guard, which will have the command of the GE area dominated by BH.

Mission 18 and 18x will introduce the pipe-based stuff. , the pipeshocker and the half-buried-pipe. So it will be pipe-heavy maps...oh joy.

Mission 17: Pipe Maze

Joey and Jess arrive at Green Earth after getting the spyplane plans. They find a pipe-heavy base working at full potential. Are they resotring to the old plan Sturm used?....someone seems to be very desperate...

GE CO: Choose (Joey or Jess)

vs

Bolt Guard CO: Jugger (not definitive)

AI: Defensive

Win in X days
Secret mission: capture a certain city surrounded by pipes (and pipe seams, or course).
Secret mission Levenworth: capture the other city surrounded by pipe

Basically Bolt Guard is using the old Sturm's strategy to get resources and try to fend of the..err..."revolution". GE's rich region seems like a very good start. GE should defeat them before all resources are sent.

This is mission 1 of our "must introduce pipe stuff soon or later" missions <_<. This one will introduce the half-buried pipes and the pipeshocker. Pipes will surround the battlefield, surrounding some silos and other properties, and two cities surrounded by pipes, there will be the blah-blah-blah map for blah-blah-blah shuttlerunner, and a map for a lab. Oh, and no Pipestations for now.

Mission 17x: Black Express

After finding the map, Joey and Jess decide to investigate it. They find a lab where the new pipe unit is being designed. They are welcomed by a rather annoying defense software based on Kindle.

GE CO: Choose (Joey or Jess)

vs

BH Defense Software: Kindle

Capture all the pipestations and the lab in X days

A small map. We will introduce the pipestation and the shuttlerunner here, therefore it should have pipestations on strategic points, so the shuttlerunner is midly useful <_< >_>.

Mission 18: The good, the bad and the traitor

An annonymous transmission leads team 4 to what probably is BH's HQ. There they meet a rather familiar face...and they aren't exactly friednly against this face...

GE CO: Choose (Javier or Mr 8th)

vs

BH CO: Ember

vs

PG CO: Graves

AI: Assault and assault

Defeat Ember

GE discovers the real reason of why BH is so desperate. Graves says that BH is destroying the resources instead of using them, blah blah blah, and PG is breaking the alliance, blah blah blah, but that doesn't mean they are goodies, blah blah blah, Ember is mad at Graves.

Mission 19: no name yet

The trail given by the annonymous transmission ends and GE reaches the BH citadel on GE territory, and the reinforcements from JC prove to be vital...and unfortunately, maybe fortunately, for GE...PG decided to stick around for that battle. The final battle against the Bolt Guard is near...a rather fishy one.

GE Tag: Choose (all GE COs I am too lazy to write)

+

JC Tag: Amy + Walter (no idea <_<)

VS

BH: Koal + Kindle

VS

PG: Graves + Falcone

Destroy the factory's seam and defeat BH by rout or HQ capture
Secret mission: Win in X days

A typical final battle. Half Buried pipes are a must, but not a map filled with them, please >_>. Some neutral pipestations...maybe a factory to make the AW2 flashback complete :P. Seriously, it will have a AW2 factory commanded by BH and some HBP and normal pipes. The factory will have a pipe on the back with a pipe seam and when the pipe is destroyed, the factory stops working....but the mission is not only to to stop the factory, but to defeat by HQ capture or rout.

Intermission: BH apparently was defeated....but some questions remained: Why Falcone betrayed BH? Why PG attacked BH? and the worse of them...Why the clones are still coming? Something are wrong here, and GE as determinted to find out...but the DA had a special plan reserved for them...and this one was perfect.

If you win the mission above in less than X days, we will have a AW1 Sonja-ish group of secret missions. Beating those missions is the requirement to unlock something big on Battlemaps and for the secret last mission.

Phase 3.5: Rat Labs
Mission 19x: The evil face of Biology

With the informations got from BH's HQ, Eagle, Peter and Conrad follow a path of destruction that, apparently, will lead to the origin of the clones. But the person responsible for that decided to handle them personally...

vs

PG CO: Levenworth

Win by HQ capture or rout

Nothing special here <_<;.

Mission 19xx: Playing God

They finally managed to reach Levenworth's lab where the clones were being produced. Peter decides to finish that job personally. Blah blah blah <_<;.

GE CO: Peter

VS

PG CO: Levenworth

Capture the lab!

Inventions, inventions, inventions <_<;. Black cannons, rotating mini cannons and Null Generators, basically <_<;. The presence of BH's invention made GE start to consider a possible return of the BH-PG alliance.

Mission 19xxx: Flaweless Strategy

The GE COs decided to regroup his units on the destroyed lab for the night and search for Levenworth, that was nowhere to be found. Later at night, Eagle and Peter were asleep and Conrad was analysing some documents found at the lab....but, apparently, some clones were still alive, and they wouldn't go down with out a fight...

This mission will be on the interior tileset

GE CO: Conrad

VS

PG CO: Clone Peter

Rout

Small armies. Damn small armies <_<;. Small map, not many properties.

While most of the remaining PG troops were distracting Conrad, a few other troops managed to infiltrate on GE's HQ, together with the most perfect of all clones. They kidnap Peter and replace him with said clone.

Note: Beating the three missions above is the main requirement to unlock something big on Battlemaps and the final secret mission

Anyway, After those three missions, the last clone peter replaces the real Peter and continues Levenworth's plans on getting more and more black crystals...and they would use AN for that.

Intermission: Peter starts to act odd. The fact that GE needed to always help the other countries even when its territory is being attacking seemed to have angered him. He calls all COs for a meeting and announce his plan to unify the Allied Nations under the GE flag in order to defeat DA. Some of the COs decide to trust him (Eagle and Conrad), and some aren't fond of the idea...but Peter's...hmm...hypnotic powers made them change their minds

after this point, the outline is fairly unreliable, since I still have to talk to Lego and Xaif

Phase 4: GE turns evil

Mission 20: Unification

Clone Peter decided to start his plan and invade the first country...YC. He leaded the invasion himself and had to face a familar face....

GE: Peter

VS

YC: Sensei

Defeat Sensei

Sensei will be surprised to see his friend attacking him. Speechless is a better word. Peter will go "it is all for the good of the Allied Nations".

Mission 21: Facing the Emperor

Following Peter orders, Conrad and Javier try to do it wioth the least ammount of casualities. Hoping that YC will forgive them later, they aim at the HQ.
GE Tag: Conrad + Javier

vs

YC Tag: Kanbei + Sonja

Capture the HQ. You can't destroy more than 5 units

After this battle, both YC COs manage to escape and Kanbei declare war at GE. Conrad and Javier's confidence on the ideal proposed by Peter suffer a serious blow.

Mission 22: Love and Hate

While Conrad and Javier were sent to YC, Peter sent Eagle and Drake to deal with OS. Both are intercepted by some rather familar faces...

GE Tag: Eagle + Drake

vs

OS Tag: Sami + Andy

Win by rout or HQ capture

Eagle arrives at OS rather optimistic. He is sure that Sami will join his cause, although the same couldn't be said for Drake. When they met the OS troops, Sami send a message saying that they wouldn't join GE and saying that the situation is rather fishy and they didn't trust Peter. Eagle apologizes to Sami and says he will have to do it by force...and when he says "he" he meant "he and Drake, even though Drake wasn't wanting to do so". After the mission, Drake tries to put some sense on Eagle's thick skull, with no success.

Mission 23: Crystal...Calamity?

JC discovered some plans for the black crystals and, after some persuassion from Peter, they decide to share them with GE. On the middle of the trade, YC and OS step in to avoid it from happening and to destroy everything.

(COs other than Joey and Jess are just placeholders)

GE Tag: Joey + Jess

+

JC Tag: Eniac + Koshi

VS

YC Tag: Grimm + Kiyobi

+

OS Tag: Artemis + Nana

Defeat YC and OS by rout of HQ capture. JC can't be defeated

YC and OS are REALLY mad at GE and ask for explanations. Peter comes with a rather arrogant "Hah. Your countries can't even destroy ants, imagine the Dark Axis. You should thank us" attitude. After a reply like that, there is no space for conversation, so YC and OS start an attack, while the JC and GE troops doing the trade decide to unite and fight the attackers.

Mission 24: Retaliation

The yellow comet and Orange Star troops don't give up and continue the attack, striking now a factory where the crystal were being created. They are welcomed by a VERY angry Smitan...furious for having to clean "Peter's mess". BM comes to lend him a help, even though his pride won't let him accept that fact.

(Once again, placeholder COs <_<)

+

BM Tag: Edge + Colin

VS

YC Tag: Grimm + Kiyobi

+

OS Tag: Artemis + Nana

Defeat YC and OS. Don't let BM be defeated[/b]

Mission 25: Yellow Sandwich (yeah right <_<)

Conrad and Javier's invasion go further and further into the YC territory...and the final battle is near, and to make YC's situation worse, the AC mercenaries are also attacking...

(placeholders COs <_<)

GE Tag: Conrad + Javier

vs

YC Tag: Rattigan + Sanjuro (or the other YC that fights off the AC people)

vs

AC Tag: Yukio + Carmen

[i] Defeat AC by rout or HQ capture. YC can't be defeated

Conrad and Javier's mission was to unite YC and GE under the GE flag, which isn't impossible if AC does it first. So the priority here is to defeat AC and then, in theory keep the YC invasion going on. After defeating AC, Conrad and Javier snap out completely of Peter's control and just give up. They surrender to the YC government and accept the punishments.

The Eagle and The Falcon

The mission starts with Drake saying goodbye to Eagle. He says he doesn't believe in Peter anymore and that he will surrender to OS. Eagle can't accept that and also starts to doubt Peter's designs. At this moment, Peter appears from nowhere, have a small conversation with Eagle and slips in a serum given by Levenworth that increases his aggressivity. After that, Eagle attacks OS with all his troops...and a familiar face appears to make thigns worse.

GE CO: Eagle with a couple force ranks

VS

OS Tag: Sami + Sophie

+

AC idealists Tag: Ozzy + Sabaki (if they are still on OS)

VS

BH CO: Falcone + Napoleon

Defeat OS by rout or HQ capture
Secret mission: OS should survive for X days. Defeat BH

I suppose Napoleon is gonna do his sudden strike against OS now, right? Well, that is very interesting.

Anyway, this battle occurs on the beggining of said invasion. Now that all OS's attention were at Eagle, Napoleon seized that opportunity to unleash his attack and take the OS troops by surprise. Sami and Sophie start the battle defending themselves against Eagle's insane strike when the Black Hole Army arrives at the opposite point of the pyramid and start their strike with Falcone and Napoleon. Eagle becomes even more furious when he sees Falcone and Falcone is all "come and get me", only better, while Napoleon is focusing only on OS.

As the battle goes on, the serum starts to lose effect and Eagle becomes conscious of his actions again. But the results of that can be two:

a) If the OS army is still alive by then, there will be a small conversation between Eagle and Sami where he apologizes, blah blah blah, and lends them his help. This means that GE becomes allied to OS on the game and the new mission will be to defeat BH. Once he does so, he tell Sami he is ver ashamed of himself and that he, unfortunately, won't be able to help them face Napoleon anymore...leaving after he says that. Right after that, he receives an annonymous message saying to go somewhere.

b) If the OS army were already destroyed, Eagle will come to his senses right after that happens. He will be so ashamed of himself that he will just apologize to Sami and disappear for a couple missions.

Oh, and the map will be a triangle, like those 3P FFA maps. OS on the top, GE on the left and BH on the right. The way from GE to OS is fairly clear, while he way from BH to GE is more rough. There will be a couple airports, but the battle is mostly land based. Think on a bigger and campaign version of Pyramid Cape.

Mission 26x: Birds of Prey

This mission will only appear if you defeat BH on Mission 26.

The annonymous message leads him to a small island where he meets OMGCRAPPYCLICHE Hawke, who challenges him to a match.

VS

BH CO: Hawke

Win by rout or HQ capture

OMG OMG OMG, IT'S HAWKE! Hawke will give a bunch of hints about Peter's whereabouts if Eagle wins, including mentions of how he doesn't trust PG, the responsibles for that, etc etc etc.

Mission 27: Malediction

Eagle has disapeared, Drake surrended to OS, Conrad and Javier surrended to YC, Joey is hurt from the last battle...only leaving us with Smitan. This bugs him...of course....like if that was part of some twisted plan. So Smitan goes to Peter's office, explode the door and confront him. Some conversation ensues, Clone Peter admits it was a plan, he says all GE COs were very stupid and that it was a plan to take out all COs from the mainland, making easier for the Dark Matter Army to invade them...and...huh

"The Plan was perfect. All I had to do is make those pathetic COs invade the other countries. That way the land would be defenseless. But you decide to stay didn't you?....very well, let's see how well you fare against the Dark Matter Army! -BANG-"

Clone Peter was shot by Smitan.

"Shut the hell up, Bitch. You talk too much".

After that, all kinds of alarm systems go crazy, saying that there is a huge hostile army arriving really quickly...

VS

DM CO: LevenworthX (hidden)

Mission: Survive X days

Oh so it begins the last phase. And the first event is Levenworth's insane attack at GE Territory, when he manages to destroy/conquer it in a week or so.

After the battle, Smitan takes a weak Joey to a T-copter and escapes from the HQ, being hit a bullet on the proccess, while the HQ is taken by Levenworth. The T-copter goes Yellow Comet, where Joey believes he may get some help with his former instructor.

Phase 5: The Grand Finale

To be done.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Last edited by CO_Frosty on Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:22 pm, edited 44 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:16 am 

very very briefly:

JC gets the snot kicked out of them and is almost overtaken, so they need massive GE helps

Before, Sven had agreed to send Conrad and Eagle over to back the JC COs up, but uh, whatever. Just don't send me crappy COs that no one likes.

Basically, GE sends assistance to JC during the war, sending troops and they trade technology (zeppelin for the hovercraft, lol GE makes out lucky on that one) as well as help fight the DA off. Of course at this point the DA bring in Amber Corona's mercenaries and all hell breaks loose. e_e

Oh, and on an unrelated note, are you planning on extending the GE roster, or keeping it the way it is? Personally I'm not in the mood for Ivan to get in, but if you can find another good CO to fill that niche I'll be very happy. :]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:58 am 

I saw somewhere that GE would send mainly air and sea units to break PG's naval blockade, so I think Eagle and Drake would fit better. Also, they tag with each other and Drake also tags pretty well with Amy, so I think he fits more JC than Conrad, and I will need him on GE when BH invades...he will play a somewhat important role. If its cool for you, I'd prefer to send Eagle and Drake.

For the roster...I want just one more CO. I am looking for a CO that tags with Javier mostly, since only Jess tags with him, and I need her to stay with Joey. Besides, no custom CO tags with Javier, the poor guy <_<;. Right now the best candidate I have for the position is Heidi, that is pretty much dead <_<;;. If Deoxy revives her and makes it more transport-less, you can be damn sure I will kidnap her for the campaign. For Ivan...honestly, unless BG manages to approve Ivan before someone with a good CO that tags well with Javier appears, The odds are that I won't use Ivan. Consider him a filler until someone better comes, but since he is the one almost-useful GE CO right now...

oh well <_<

Post subject: Re: GE Campaign thread 3.0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:09 am 

CO_Frosty wrote:
- Conrad goes on an actual "I love zeppelins" battle against PG.

Please assure me that you will use as many Led Zeppelin references as possible in such a battle.

Quote:
[19:46] Shane: Jim Morrison is hot

S= -.03 (V-21)^2 +12
Where S is Helen's score and V is votes cast.
A vote for Dark Matter is a vote for Fecal Matter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:11 am 

>_>
<_<
>_>
<_<

Thats kinda hard, because...you know...

...I never heard any of their songs, and I dunno any reference.

<_<

*runs*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:16 am 

CO_Frosty wrote:
>_>
<_<
>_>
<_<

Thats kinda hard, because...you know...

...I never heard any of their songs, and I dunno any reference.

<_<

*runs*

you've

never...

heard Led Zeppelin? .... I...

download like... dazed and confused... or black dog...\

YOU'VE AT LEAST HEARD STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN RIGHT

Just name the mission Black Dog or something... and say something about someone going down like a led zeppelin.

Quote:

S= -.03 (V-21)^2 +12

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:26 am 

I'd vote for Eagle and Drake to go as they have the strongest alliance between COs in GE since they've been there from the start. Plus with the air and navy thing going on it makes sense. Additionally, it should definately be Drake, as the strong GE/JC alliance was strengthened (or rather initially forged as I say in Amy's bio) by Drake saving Amy and the JC fleet during the AW2 war. He has a strong connection to JC and Amy has a very strong connection with him. Given she's the CiC it would make sense for Drake to go as he'd have the biggest emotional tie. I was also considering giving her a named Eagle tag aswell as she's lacking in tags but I haven't checked how many Eagle has free.

BTW, when the GE COs travel to JC I think the GE campaign should follow their story aswell as it is a major part in both countries' stories, and not just ignore them until they come back.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:35 am 

1) I talked earlier with Kosheh and we estabilished that Eagle and Drake will go to JC, pretty much for the reasons you outlined. So don't worry about that.

2) I guess it would make sense, since it is GE's COs and GE's forces...but it happens on JC's territory, so who exactly should cover that is a big mistery <_<;. I know that the "reinforcements needs to do said battle before reaching the battlefield" battles are my responsability, but Eagle and Drake aren't gonna do them...Joey and Jess will be the responsable for reinforcements and helping other countries.

Either way we really need to know if the campaign should have the battles on said territory or only the battles done using the country's army and their COs. I am fine with I giving the COs to Kosheh and he doing his magic, as it is right now, since I am a lazy bastard (j/k <_<) and its JC's war after all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:59 am 

Eagle is approaching too many tags, Xaif. I know Amy tags with Jared, Drake, and Walter... Dunno if you need another.

You're either completely oblivious, or the greatest actor in the world.

For the sake of my sanity I'm hoping the second.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:08 am 

Chess asked if he could use his Jared tag with someone else, so she only has Drake and Walter ATM. She can probably tag with some other JC CO if Eagle has too many, though I don't know who she'll be close to in the campaign so we'll have to wait and find out for that. Though if anyone's reading this, Amy does have an open tag slot up for grabs.

Frosty: An idea I had for the YC campaign was to make YC the only controllable army throughout (maybe except the last missions), so when you teamed up with another army, for example when they meet up with BM about half way through, BM would be AI controlled. However in the BM campaign where the same mission would happen as it's an important part for both campaigns, you'd control BM while YC would be AI. If we can do it successfully, we can create maps where each army you play as will give you a different take on the map. As a random thought, maybe YC has to create a diversion while BM moves in and destroys the BH invension - when you change armies on the map you'd have a different perspective to play from, and would seem like a fresh map. One army takes control of the land front while the other does the navy as another example, units can even be altered to help freshen the map up. So the same map would be used, but played differently.

I think the GE/JC thing is important to both armies, and ignoring it in the GE campaign would be a problem as you couldn't really touch on it when Drake and Eagle return seeing as a player who hasn't done the JC campaign will have no idea what's going on. Nearer the end I'm sure JC and GE will be battling together, so it's going to be hard not to mention the Eagle and Drake shinnanigans.

Just my 2 cents...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 12:22 am 

I agree that the GE-JC thing only appearing at JC's campaign will make GE a sitting duck for a good ammount of time....a huge ammount of time.

Honestly, I really liked the idea of the same map with each campaign have their respective army being player-controlled and the other AI controlled (which I was planning to do, TBH). It will make GE campaign less overall boring, since nothing will happen on GE soil for a huge period of time, and will be more coherent, not to mention that, that way, Eagle and Drake won't just disappear from half of GE campaign <_<;.

I will go bug Kosheh and see what he thinks of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 3:53 am 

Eh, I might put the Jared/Amy tag back... I mean, Verena's going nowhere right now.

"Golly great geishas, Kanbei! The enemy's advancing like mold on bread!" ~Kosheh
Indeed. The fact I actually know someone who wrote Sailor Moon Cannibal Slash proves this point. ~Xenesis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:55 pm 

I'll get to work on making those maps. Also, MY CCO tags with Javier, I just need to unlazify myself and finish the creative section.

Edit: I've finished mission 5.

I read over your discription and decided that have PG in the middle would be too easy. I've placed conrad in the center, with GE and PG on opposite shores. It's obviously going to be a huge battle because of all the PDs, and keeping conrad alive long enough for the GE reinforcements to arrive will be tough. Take note of the northern area - Although conrad's island can be invaded there, he has plenty of indirects to help hold his position. GE can also send some units to help. A large amount of the land battle will be in the north until you can puch back PG, and by that time their stronger reinforcments (Megas and rockets) will have arrived and they'll own a majority of their properties.

Note: theres an OS rocket behind it's HQ.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:08 am 

your_mom1337 wrote:

You're kidding me, right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:07 am 

I kid you not...I'll reduce the PDs if they're a problem after it's tested, but it can't be a large scale battle from the start without them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:11 am 

*sigh* That map makes me cry. I can see how a large battle of PDs could work but that's overkill. Look at the navies alone! OS has no navy and half of GE's is stuck behind one chokepoint. They're SCREWED.

Oh, and just curious, what COs were you planning to use for this? XD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:12 am 

The COs are listed in the first post.

I'll fix the map later.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:13 am 

FoX, that naval chokepoint really doesn't matter - you can't choke it, as there's no way PG units will get there (hopefully), and i've never even seen chokepoint tactis at navy.

Also, as all the units are GE, and they're all pretty close to the chokepoint, there wouldn't be much difference if the chokepoint was there or not.

Just fyi.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:15 am 

CO_Frosty wrote:

Those PDs will crush you.

Also, try to vary your terrain a bit more, bend the river some more, put some more roads in, and add a bit more land for you to work with.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:16 am 

I'll be leaving most of the GE navy in there, and I'll probably not take out many of the naval units. Mostly, I'll remove the land units and just give PG a couple more bases.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:17 am 

The naval units look like they've been randomly scattered about the map for PG. Well actually, their whole army does, as does OS and GE :/

In campaign, dispersed looks bad, more clumping looks good. It doesn't look like it was designed or thought about first - it looks to me that it was a "Let's see what I can come up with" method.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:31 am 

I had a general plan about where armies were placed and how it would look, but you're right about the units. *goes to fix it*

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:36 am 

veggiehunter wrote:
CO_Frosty wrote:

Those PDs will crush you.

Also, try to vary your terrain a bit more, bend the river some more, put some more roads in, and add a bit more land for you to work with.

They will? Great, thats the intention. The point of this map is to show one thing or two about navy, air units and capturing, emphasis on the last one. YC's air units will just advance and the cruisers will battle them until the way is open for the Bboat to go, unload the soldiers and capture the HQ, while the ground predeployed battle against each other. There is a field training map (copter tactics) on AW1 that is very similar to this mission, where BM had 4 Mdtanks and you had a tank. The mission composed of you loading an infantry on the t-copter and capture the HQ, why the other units just tried to survive.

But, I don't know how smart the AI is, and since you are supposed to win on this mission, I will take out the copters and set the AI on Strike.

On regarding terrain variation...I will see what I can do, but I probably won't mess up with the size. I will probably just reduce the PD from both armies.

@your_mom1337

The setup is good enough, but I believe there is too many PD and properties, in other words, the battle will probably be too big for merely mission 5. I said lots of neutral properties because on the proposed map PG is in the middle and needs a base on the outer land to start with, but since their base is already on the outer land on this setup, you can take out some properties.

Regarding the PD, try to do cluster like Xaif said and try to cut on the ground units. The map is supposed to air/sea heavy, but you get an humonglious ammount of ground units. I'd dare say to remove all ground units except a few units to press Conrad at north and the missiles threating the Zeppelins. All the other units, mainly the ones near PG's HQ I would remove and put some air units (mainly fighters/stealths and not many) and move the PG bases near.

With GE's army, I would take out a few naval units and ground units and put some fighters. Right now it is way too naval heavy.

After you do that, I will test the map and see if there is anything else. Thanks for the map anyway, the rough part is mostly done, you just need to make some cuts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 4:35 am 

question frosty

As is written on the campaign storyboard, after the conference GE goes to battle around JC for awhile, to break the naval blockade... what do they do after that?

Since JC will be allying with Melanthe around the same time in order to defeat PG and Ember, what will GE do?

I figure that they can either join JC in this fight, or maybe they can go off and do something else.

In particular, maybe they could go and react to the BH troops which have taken control of a small portion of GE's land.

The COs which did this are mainly just Napoleon and Falcone, so after GE defeats the PG navy, maybe a couple missions (12-14) could be spent trying to regain this land from those too.

Quote:

S= -.03 (V-21)^2 +12

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:47 pm 

Which GE COs will be attending the first conference? All of them?

"Golly great geishas, Kanbei! The enemy's advancing like mold on bread!" ~Kosheh
Indeed. The fact I actually know someone who wrote Sailor Moon Cannibal Slash proves this point. ~Xenesis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:19 pm 

That will depend on when Kosheh is gonna give me back Peter, Conrad and Joey, if he releases them before the conference, they will be there, if not, they will stay at JC. But Eagle, Jess, Javier and Drake are going to the first conference and the 8th CO will stay at GE doing defense.

I will check this with Kosheh and get back to you.

EDIT: Actually, if JC is really going to the conference, he will probably release Peter, Conrad and Joey by then, so you can add those three to the list.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:08 am 

Yeah, actually I'll probably let go of Conrad and Peter by JC Mission 4. Joey will probably go back around...Mission 5? <_<

Those are the "hey we're introducing stuff lol" missions <_<

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:31 am 

I've finished Mission 03. The YC units arrive on day 8, and should be enough to take out PG. It'll need testing once the AI is programmed in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:12 am 

You're using clone COs...?

Frosty I love you. ;_;

*Goes and grabs his draft of clone COs to work with*

lol clone sasha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:03 pm 

lol. GE being Mr Hero for the entire campaign makes it so damn boring that I needed to introduce Peter clones to change that. After mission 19x, GE will have a period of picking fights and not giving a damn to the other nations. Being the villain for some time is so much interesting than being the eternal goodies XD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:22 am 

Quote:
Mission 13: Team 3 will go to BM deliver the plans for the Zeppelin and the destroyer, if we get it, and receive the Spyplane plans, something that I need to check with Chess. They will meet BH's units in the way.

If they arrive at Cosmo Land, then I've got a whole mission slot (coincidentally BM Mission 13) that I don't know what to do with. You can have the GE COs deliver the Zeppelins then. BM can give them the Spyplane then, seeing as how BM gets to start constructing them the very next mission.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:59 am 

Wait, we are using all the different continents? I am too lazy, I am not feeling like exploring Cosmo Land, Wars World, Omega Land and Dreamworld of CW <_<;;.

Anyway, sounds like a plan, Chess. On Mission 13 GE will pay BM a visit with a couple of predeployed Zeppelins and the plans.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:08 am 

Flagged units are in IIRC, so that missions going to be a "Get the APC with the plans past the horde of DA units" with FOW and plenty of forests and units to trap you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:33 am 

CO_Frosty wrote:
Wait, we are using all the different continents? I am too lazy, I am not feeling like exploring Cosmo Land, Wars World, Omega Land and Dreamworld of CW <_<;;

We can use different continents, but by no means is it an obligation; IIRC, only the BM and YC campaigns involve Cosmo Land (BM because their mainland got taken, and YC to help BM/fight the AC Mercs).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:40 am 

I have finished the maps from Mission 1 to 6.

First Mission -
Nothing special. Simple, should be an easy opener.

Mission 2 -
This is where it starts to get interesting. Unfortunatly, I don't know what happened to the file with the reinforcements, but that image is posted above. Jess needs to move quickly or perish.

Mission 3 -
I made it easy to win, but difficult to protect every city. The one in the center is going to be killer, since it's hard for GE to reach. Playtesting will be required to be sure that protecting them all is possible, but this will do for now.

Mission 3x -
Because of the Anti-Air units, the only unit you can send after the APC is a recon. It'll be difficult, since every turn it stops on a city for *** defense and repairs. It's reccommended than you use the land units to take out the advance party and weave your air units north and intercept the APC.

Mission 4 -
I couldn't find what I was smoking when I made the first version. This one is a good improvement. OS needs to work their way to the lower left because PG is sure to get the base north of them.

Mission 5 was done by Frosty, so here's Mission 6 -
Another simple map, but could prove difficult. You need to stay in the woods or you'll get raped. Sending a second party to the right to take out the large number of indirects would be a good idea, the trick is doing it without casualties.

Was that destructable bridge voted in? If so, I'll replace the bridges with those so you'll have units trapped there if you aren't fast enough.

---

This is where I hit a roadblock. I need minicannons for Mission 7, and until all the custom terrain gets in it'll be harder to move on. I'll try and start the 7th in Roma's editor, but I'd like for CW to get all the new stuff in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:22 am 

QFT on the new terrains and stuff. I can't playtest most of my maps because of it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:43 am 

Heh. And I was here thinking that the campaign was 100% dead.

Those maps are exactly how I wanted them to be. I will add them to first post and comment on every one later, since I really have to go right now.

Either way, great job! You have inspired me to move my lazy behind and finish the first draft of this campaign, which I hope to finish on July.