It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:11 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: OS campaign outline thread, lol. Current status: In progress
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:11 am 

Prologue:

From the Diary of Commander in Chief Nell...

For some people, six months would be a long time. For me, it's just not long enough. It was only six months ago that my little sis--- Commander Rachel led the Allied Nations to victory in Omega Land, and we thought it was finally the end for Black Hole. But six months later... They once again came back to plague us all. And this time, they seem to have learned from earlier mistakes, and have pushed heavily into Orange Star. And the Orange Star COs are scattered, several with cut off communications, making it hard for me to plan any organized counterattack.

I will have to stop writing here... Black Hole troops have been spotted moving towards the capitol.

Mission 1: First Reversal
VS
BH: Jugger

Artemis: C-Commander Nell! Bl-Bl...
Nell: Artemis, calm down.
Artemis: S-sorry... Black Hole forces have been spotted moving into position.
Nell: Very well. I'll handle it. We could use some luck right now. Artemis, stay here and perform your usual duties.
Artemis: Right...
---
*insert map here* Small-med sized, bread and butter units. Jugger's larger force is on one side, Nell's smaller force on the other. Nell needs to use first strike and indirects to her advantage here.
---
BH Soldier: Commander, Orange Star troops sighted ahead!
Jugger: Query: How many?
BH Soldier: Just a few units, but they seem to be led by the CiC.
Jugger: Jugger response: Proceed with caution. Contact Orange Star.

Jugger: Attention enemy. You will be destroyed. Would you like to surrender?
Nell: Sorry, but I have no plans on surrendering to a piece of scrap like you.
Jugger: ... Scrap? Jugger's ego: Wounded. New plan: Execute rampage.exe. Destroy them all.
BHS: But, commander...
Jugger: Now. Jugger patience: Thin.
Arty: I think you made him mad, commander...
Nell: Exactly. Even a robot like Jugger makes mistakes when he's mad. And right now, we need all the help we can get...
---
Victory:
Jugger: Error! Error! Jugger miscalculated luck variables!
BHS: Commander! Orange Star is closing in! Your orders?
Jugger: Initiate retreat.exe. Jugger must find scapegoat for Mistress Kindle. ... You will do.
BHS: Wait! B-but, it w-wasn't my fault!
Jugger: Jugger doesn't wish to be ammo.

OS Soldier: Commander! The enemy is in full retreat! Your orders?
Nell: Gather the troops for now, and maintain defensive positions around the capitol.
OSS: Yes, Commander.
Artemis: Is there anything you still need me for, commander?
Nell: Actually, yes. I have a new job in mind for you...

Mission 2: Dousing the Flames
VS
BH: Ember

Artemis:
After a talk with Artemis, who reluctantly accepts the CO promotion, she sends him off to a coastal metropolis to check up on things, neglecting to inform him that BH troops were spotted in the area. When he arrives, the place is totalled, as Ember razed everything not of use to the ground, and is making use of the ports to transport her forces to JC.

Mission 3: Beachfront Battle
VS
BH: Jugger

Trying to catch up with Artemis, Hinoko follows his path along the coast, where she's ambushed by Jugger's forces. If a robot could get mad, Hinoko's "Aw.. You're so cute!" comment sure did it.

Mission 4: Entrapment
VS
BH: Koal/Jugger tag

Meanwhile, Sami and Sophie have been cornered deep in the Alara Mountains. With 21 days before BH reinforcements arrive, they have to escape before the reinforcements arrive. They are aided by Lash's ability to get some air units built from the wreckage of some airports, though.

Mission 5: Shroud of Darkness
VS
PG: Talyx (Hidden)

Now, we meet Parallel Galaxy. With Nell away from the HQ, a strange new army pursues her lone group of forces. Rachel, Jake, and Max pursue them to get Nell free. Capture a certain city to unlock 5x.

Mission 5x: ???
VS
PG: Alexis (Hidden)

If you got to that city, OS learns of another small PG encampment hidden in the area. Nell is nearby, so she takes her forces to go check things out. Alexis is here, getting her troops fixed up before heading out to Blue Moon, and Nell arrives just as they're breaking camp...

Mission 6: Reunion
BM: 2 CO Select (Sami, Sophie, Artemis, Hinoko, Lash)
VS
BH: Koal/Jugger

The OS COs finally reunite to take on a factory that seems to be the center of BH operations in OS. Or is it? When they drive off Koal and Jugger, they find that this was just a fake, designed to stall for time. But the way is pointed to a REAL enemy factory.

Mission 7: Diversionary Tactics
VS
PG: Julia

Well, that factory was a bust, but the real one is just ahead. The problem is that a massive force is occupying the main road to it. So Hachi volunteers to lure them off long enough to for the main OS force to get through the road. After 14 days, he vanishes, as Julia realizes that she's been tricked.

Mission 8: Assembly Line Assault
BM: Tag Select (From the remaining 8)
AC: Ozzy/Sabaki (Arrives day 10)
VS
BH: Kindle/Koal
PG: Julia/Talyx

Now this is the real factory (no, not an AW2 one. I'm not that cruel). A huge structure protected by black crystals, and powered by a Black Obelisk. OS launches an attack, but someone is bringing them some surprise help... Capture the lab for access to 8x.

Last edited by legoman727 on Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:50 pm 

When Nell calls the first AN conference, which OS COs will be in attendance?

"Golly great geishas, Kanbei! The enemy's advancing like mold on bread!" ~Kosheh
Indeed. The fact I actually know someone who wrote Sailor Moon Cannibal Slash proves this point. ~Xenesis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:49 am 

Update to mission 8. And to answer your question Chess, Nell, Rachel, and Jake. I'd do more right now, but I have a 2-4 page report on Edgar Allen Poe to do. Whoo.

You're either completely oblivious, or the greatest actor in the world.

For the sake of my sanity I'm hoping the second.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:36 am 

Well, that worked out well... coincidentally, those were the OS COs I'm using in the dialogue.

"Golly great geishas, Kanbei! The enemy's advancing like mold on bread!" ~Kosheh
Indeed. The fact I actually know someone who wrote Sailor Moon Cannibal Slash proves this point. ~Xenesis