Yes: It shows potential 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No: Stop while you are ahead 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Neutral: Haven't decided yet 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 Post subject: Campaign Idea for PG.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:28 am 

Been wanting to make a campaign for a while:

Quote:
(3:07:13 PM) Retsej: So, he starts experimenting with that "new" energy source. The black crystal. He's had some success.
(3:07:20 PM) Retsej: Like Alexis
(3:07:36 PM) kosheh/fatty/matt - at home being narutard ( ^ ω^ ): Yes. :E
(3:08:31 PM) Retsej: The problem is, this revolutionary new process just isn't enough for him. It takes way to much time and energy for what he deems "medeocre" results.
(3:09:27 PM) Retsej: So, he gets permission from someone (perhaps Varlot) as morally bankrupt as him to start experimenting on live subjects.
(3:09:55 PM) Retsej: Well, where is he going to get live, human subjects to test new processes on?
(3:10:08 PM) Retsej: That's pretty simple. POW's

Enter Parallel Galaxy.
I had been wanting to keep Parrallel Galaxy alive for a long time, but democracy likes Dark Matter. Here is the plan, and I tried to incorporate as much of everything in this subforum as I could. Note: This is not intended to be released with 1.0 and rather some time much later if possible.

A bit of storyline (Still expanding on this but this is the general gist)

Wether Dark Matter truly arose from one country, or wether they took over a country we do not know for sure. What we do know is that their war attrocities have echoed within the higher levels of high command in Green Earth. This is where you three come in, Klaire of the First Green Earth Paratrooper Division, Maud of the Submarines, and Elsa of the mechanised Infantry. Your job is to infiltrate their laboratory district in search of evidence that can bring the Allied Nation into union once again to fight tyranny.

The three divisions land on one of the islands off the main continent and soon discover that helios is funding the research into alternate super soldiers using the crystal powers. While the army was falling back the main headquarters of the main division was captured and many soldiers were taken as prisoners of war. Levensworth being smart injects the PoW first to test the effects of the drugs before injecting himself. Later when they start going crazy, the double agent graves releases them (the 3 co's and their armies) as to why he did this none know but graves. Here they go AWOL and all of them under the influences of the first effects (enhanced mental capacity and strength etc. etc.) follow levensworth army to find an antidote. So the whole plot will involve them running around trying to aprehend Levensworths while other things get thrown in there.

CO's:

I have been wanting to make some co's but never got around to it because of being busy with graphics in CW. Here is the basic concepts of them so far.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Klaire: Paratrooper CO
She is supposed to be based on the FJ (german paratroopers) and so I wanted to have a different mechanic than sensei.

D2D: I was planning on having a "dug in" status. If you don't move for a day (no actions at all) you get defense with infantry. The strength of infantry are all standard unless it is one from the COP...

COP: Gliders are clipped from transport and slide into combat. With the unloading of troops furious gun fights and close combat ensues.
--> 5 infantry land in a 5x5 diamand in a random pattern (player gets to deploy it as a missle silo when cop activates.
SCOP: Heavy gliders land trimmed down tanks directly into battle. Although light in armor, their HE rounds tear up infantry.
--> 3 Tanks with higher attack against infantry only, reduced strength against other tanks, and reduced defense to all but standard infantry.
Sprite by Narts, Sketch by Halo ^_^b
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elsa: Tank Division

D2D: Infantry are equipped with assualt rifles, and tanks are expertly trained. (Extra attack to infantry and tanks, extra defense to tanks also)

COP: Manpower blitz: collect ressources of that turn again, at the cost of getting no funds next turn. Also infantry gain extra attack.

SCOP: Blitzkrieg: Tanks are armed with HE rounds and do extra damage to infantry (normal attack to everything else) also infantry gain 2 movement and extra attack strength.

Maud: Navy Division

No tech yet >.>.

Army: they raided all the schematics and technology of DM, so they should look equally evil and futuristic if not more.

So this is the basic run down so far, the tech is going to need a lot of work but I thought this was a good idea to share. If the polls show that this is a bad idea than I will indeed stop and run away. Either way I hope this is inspiration.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:40 am 

Artea, too scared to get general opinion on his campaign idea, decided to run it by you guys first thus him asking me to move this topic to the Private Campaign forum. >_>

so yes as he said, opinions plz

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:36 am 

Just an excuse to replace established DM stuff with his own crappy COs.

You're either completely oblivious, or the greatest actor in the world.

For the sake of my sanity I'm hoping the second.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:44 am 

Location: I'd put something clever here, but you'd expect that
Those officers are looking mighty not interesting at all. <_<