It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:32 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Three weeks of fun
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 1:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:01 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Burning stuff on your lawn
I'm leaving Sunday for summer camp. Don't expect to see me at all until the following Sunday.

The next week, I have the fun activity of Marching Band in the evenings, so expect me in the mornings.

Then on Saturday I'm going to England. I probably won't have internet access, so I'll have to hunt veggie down or something. That's for another week.

That means all my server games are going to stop for a week. The only one that really matters is my tourney game with Melon, and I'll simply resign before I leave to London if it hasn't finished. I'm not an evil bastard who'll hold Melon back...then again, shoe's their next opponet.

_________________
sup


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:33 am
Posts: 10286
Location: TF2
Later Kornelius!

Have a nice trip!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:43 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:25 am
Posts: 1066
Location: Wisconsin
See you around, dude.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:40 am
Posts: 2108
Have a good time.

_________________
Image
Sig by Sasquatch.
Hit: Kindness
Miss: Pain
Violence = Leading cause of death in this country = illegal = fine and dandy. Pg-13, R if it's really bad.
Sex = leading cause of life in this country = natural and perfectly legal biological process = OMG TEH NOES XXX!11!!! ---Someone at some forum, I forget
"If you have made mistakes. . . there is always another chance for you. . . You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call 'failure' is not the falling down but the staying down." -- Mary Pickford


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:23 am
Posts: 1739
Location: ...in your manga!!
Sketch you later, alligator.

_________________
Image
MY WICKED LENS IS THE GREATEST!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 21, 2006 6:48 am
Posts: 3681
Location: Location, Location
I WILL SEE YOU

LATER.

_________________
"I got this [dragon tattoo] while a teenager. I met the greatest girl in the world and now I'm married. Problem is, she's afraid of dragons. I've started getting it removed. Will take years."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:34 am
Posts: 4700
Location: London
If you're in London, we are so meeting up for a sandwich or somethin'.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:02 am
Posts: 4868
Location: Ireland
or have veggie use your skin as a cloak...

well, if it helps, i'm not sure veggie entirely understood either

_________________
Image
AWDC FC: 390966 506669 (PM me and I'll add you)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:01 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Burning stuff on your lawn
I leave on saturday and get there on sunday the 29th. I'll be at Stonehenge and Bath on Monday, and then I'll be at the World Jamboree for scouting either Tuesday or Wedensday, I'm not sure. Thursday is Hadrian's Wall, Friday is Edinburgh, and then I return to the states. Any of those times good for you, veggie?

_________________
sup


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:36 am
Posts: 1665
Location: Waiting for blue mutants to feed me.
Have fun.

_________________
Individual wrote:
I think what he meant was that bad stuff can also be entertaining. Like uh, watching any movie with Halle Berry in it. The movie sucks ass, but god damn!


Ubergeneral wrote:
my genious too awesome for you?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 12:13 pm
Posts: 1467
Location: México!
Good luck Kornelius.

_________________
Image
Creds to Shinko. Creds to x0 for the avatar.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:34 am
Posts: 4700
Location: London
Kornelius wrote:
I leave on saturday and get there on sunday the 29th. I'll be at Stonehenge and Bath on Monday, and then I'll be at the World Jamboree for scouting either Tuesday or Wedensday, I'm not sure. Thursday is Hadrian's Wall, Friday is Edinburgh, and then I return to the states. Any of those times good for you, veggie?

I may be at the Jamboree.
Apart from that, any time you're in London is probably alright.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:01 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Burning stuff on your lawn
PM me a phone number to call from my hotel so we can set something up. We have no idea what day we'll be allowed in the jamboree, and the other day is going to be a free day, so we'll set something up then.

_________________
sup


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:01 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Burning stuff on your lawn
I'm back from summer camp, and I have come to the conclusion that New Jersey is the worst place I could possibly have gone. The mosquitos were bigger than my dog. The lake water was dirtier than a toilet, and I had to swim 1/4 of a mile in it. And the food tasted like shit. It was some of the most digusting things I have ever eaten. The only good meal was when the black chef cooked up a meal of fried chicken and watermelon.

On the plus side, I found a claw that hath been dubbed the "Ku Klux Klaw". It's an excellent weapon. Oh, and I got Camping and Lifesaving merit badges.

_________________
sup


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:23 am
Posts: 1739
Location: ...in your manga!!
Welcome Back! ^_^

_________________
Image
MY WICKED LENS IS THE GREATEST!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:29 am
Posts: 913
i did not even know you were gone. welcome back anyways

_________________
you thought you would get a Sig didn't you, well you're WRONG!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:23 am
Posts: 1739
Location: ...in your manga!!
Lmao! Leon, your avvy is going with the beat. I'm listening to Jungle/Drum'n'Bass. XD

_________________
Image
MY WICKED LENS IS THE GREATEST!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:29 am
Posts: 913
lol, dance Dance DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!!!

_________________
you thought you would get a Sig didn't you, well you're WRONG!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:07 am
Posts: 1723
Location: England
Hey Kornelius I live on the border of Sutton and Croydon (aka The english Detroit IMO).

But yeah welcome back.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:43 am
Posts: 9754
Location: CW's SQL database
Kornelius wrote:
I'm back from summer camp, and I have come to the conclusion that New Jersey is the worst place I could possibly have gone. The mosquitos were bigger than my dog. The lake water was dirtier than a toilet, and I had to swim 1/4 of a mile in it. And the food tasted like shit. It was some of the most digusting things I have ever eaten. The only good meal was when the black chef cooked up a meal of fried chicken and watermelon.

well yeah jersey is pretty sucky

and camp food

and the mosquitos

and also lol @ that expected meal the chef cooked

Please tell me you and your friends snuck to a gas station and got food, or hid in the woods and got stoned, or SOMETHING. otherwise, i feel your pain dog ;_;

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:36 am
Posts: 2669
Location: Wherever you aren't.
New Jersey is awesome if only because House lives there.

_________________
I'm new warior in adault world
Because
sex and sexuality are sensitive subjects, young people and sex educators can
have strong views on what attitudes people should hold, and what moral framework
should govern people's behaviour - these too can sometimes seem to be at odds.
[wall of seventy-one lesbian porn links] - NewMOONSpirit
ImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 6693
also Megas XLR is set there and it is therefore the greatest place in the universe

unless Jackie Chan doesn't live in New Jersey for some reason.

in which case it's fairly even.

_________________
Advance Wars


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 3:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:36 am
Posts: 2669
Location: Wherever you aren't.
I think Jackie Chan from Jackie Chan Adventures lives in New York City or something.

_________________
I'm new warior in adault world
Because
sex and sexuality are sensitive subjects, young people and sex educators can
have strong views on what attitudes people should hold, and what moral framework
should govern people's behaviour - these too can sometimes seem to be at odds.
[wall of seventy-one lesbian porn links] - NewMOONSpirit
ImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:01 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Burning stuff on your lawn
kosheh wrote:
Kornelius wrote:
I'm back from summer camp, and I have come to the conclusion that New Jersey is the worst place I could possibly have gone. The mosquitos were bigger than my dog. The lake water was dirtier than a toilet, and I had to swim 1/4 of a mile in it. And the food tasted like shit. It was some of the most digusting things I have ever eaten. The only good meal was when the black chef cooked up a meal of fried chicken and watermelon.

well yeah jersey is pretty sucky

and camp food

and the mosquitos

and also lol @ that expected meal the chef cooked

Please tell me you and your friends snuck to a gas station and got food, or hid in the woods and got stoned, or SOMETHING. otherwise, i feel your pain dog ;_;


Well, in previous years the food hasn't sucked nearly as much. Last year, we got steak. This year, we got balls of rat meat.

As for the mischeif part, the one guy had a stash of fireworks with him. I learned to never set them off in the shower house, especially when said person is taking a shower, and especially not in the stall next to him. However, tossing them into the campfires of other troops provides interesting results.

_________________
sup


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:23 pm
Posts: 3552
Location: St. Mystere
Did you get some BOO TAY?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:36 am
Posts: 2669
Location: Wherever you aren't.
lol@black person loving chicken and watermelon

_________________
I'm new warior in adault world
Because
sex and sexuality are sensitive subjects, young people and sex educators can
have strong views on what attitudes people should hold, and what moral framework
should govern people's behaviour - these too can sometimes seem to be at odds.
[wall of seventy-one lesbian porn links] - NewMOONSpirit
ImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:01 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Burning stuff on your lawn
Quismod wrote:
Did you get some BOO TAY?

Yeah, at a Boy Scout camp. <_<

_________________
sup


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:23 pm
Posts: 3552
Location: St. Mystere
I'll take that as a yes. Ohhhhhh YEAHHHHH!!!!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:01 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Burning stuff on your lawn
I'm not gay. There's a queer in our troop, though. When we're forced to talk to him, we call him you godamn liberal faggot. 'Cause we're all conservatives and he's a liberal. He dislikes guns. Guns. Do you know how great it would be if everyone had a gun? No one would do shit to anyone else because they'd get capped! It would solve just about every problem. There's a town in NJ where everyone is required to have a gun, and there's been three murders in 25 years. In Philly, there's at least three every 24 hours, many times more. And now I've gotten myself into a rant again. I'll just stop now. I'll just say "I'm not interested in the rooster" and be done.

_________________
sup


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:23 pm
Posts: 3552
Location: St. Mystere
Kornelius wrote:
I'm not gay


So you're not denying the possibility of being Bi?

Or are you like me? Horny for everyone and thing.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:01 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Burning stuff on your lawn
My one true love is b(.)(.)bies.

_________________
sup


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:16 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:23 pm
Posts: 3552
Location: St. Mystere
Yeah, I can't enough of periods and brackets either.

They make me hot

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 6693
take your turns

_________________
Advance Wars


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2006 11:36 am
Posts: 2669
Location: Wherever you aren't.
Kornelius wrote:
I'm not gay. There's a queer in our troop, though. When we're forced to talk to him, we call him you godamn liberal faggot. 'Cause we're all conservatives and he's a liberal. He dislikes guns. Guns. Do you know how great it would be if everyone had a gun? No one would do shit to anyone else because they'd get capped! It would solve just about every problem. There's a town in NJ where everyone is required to have a gun, and there's been three murders in 25 years. In Philly, there's at least three every 24 hours, many times more. And now I've gotten myself into a rant again. I'll just stop now. I'll just say "I'm not interested in the rooster" and be done.
Holy shit you're an idiot. I thought you were smart.

_________________
I'm new warior in adault world
Because
sex and sexuality are sensitive subjects, young people and sex educators can
have strong views on what attitudes people should hold, and what moral framework
should govern people's behaviour - these too can sometimes seem to be at odds.
[wall of seventy-one lesbian porn links] - NewMOONSpirit
ImageImageImageImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 2:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:23 pm
Posts: 3552
Location: St. Mystere
Oh, I just noticed what the actual post was really about.

okay...

CANADA M*****F******

No guns, less murders than NJ.
And EVERYONE having a gun?
Yea, that's worked for Texas. They're totally known for being smart and rational.

And even if it did lower the number of murders it would be for the wrong reasons. Nobody wanting to do something bad because they might get shot?

Doesn't that sound like a DICTATORSHIP?

People should not kill because they don't wanna kill, not because if they kill, they themselves may be killed.

That'd better have been sarcasm, or I've just made an ass out of myself

A sexy ass


And as for homosexuals, I hate them because they talk weird, not because of their sexuality.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:07 am
Posts: 1723
Location: England
DISLIKE GUNS >>(

Hes gay.

We have a queerlord in my class at school, and everyone just calls him a dickhead.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:01 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Burning stuff on your lawn
Unakau wrote:
Kornelius wrote:
I'm not gay. There's a queer in our troop, though. When we're forced to talk to him, we call him you godamn liberal faggot. 'Cause we're all conservatives and he's a liberal. He dislikes guns. Guns. Do you know how great it would be if everyone had a gun? No one would do shit to anyone else because they'd get capped! It would solve just about every problem. There's a town in NJ where everyone is required to have a gun, and there's been three murders in 25 years. In Philly, there's at least three every 24 hours, many times more. And now I've gotten myself into a rant again. I'll just stop now. I'll just say "I'm not interested in the rooster" and be done.
Holy shit you're an idiot. I thought you were smart.

And what exactly makes me an idiot? If you don't let people have guns, the only people with guns will have them illegally. Taking away legal firearms will only take away a person's right to bear arms and defend themselves. On the other hand, giving each household a weapon will deter those who wish to kill them. Would you want to steal something from someone who was required to own and know how to use a firearm?

People who want to kill can get weapons illegally. Taking away the legal right to own a weapon not only contradicts the second amendment, but deprives a person of something to defend themselves with.

_________________
sup


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:23 pm
Posts: 3552
Location: St. Mystere
He's not saying take everyone's guns away. And giving everyone guns will just make people who want to kill have an easier time getting guns. Not to mention the increase number of 2nd degree murders.

I'm not saying take guns away from everyone. Just to policemen and people that pass a certain test. As long as that test is strict and age restricted. I don't want teens and seniors having weapons. It's like letting them drive, except you know every time they use it, something is going to get hurt.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:34 am
Posts: 4700
Location: London
I just keep my flame-thrower water pistol under the stairs.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:01 am
Posts: 1191
Location: Burning stuff on your lawn
Quismod wrote:
He's not saying take everyone's guns away. And giving everyone guns will just make people who want to kill have an easier time getting guns. Not to mention the increase number of 2nd degree murders.

I'm not saying take guns away from everyone. Just to policemen and people that pass a certain test. As long as that test is strict and age restricted. I don't want teens and seniors having weapons. It's like letting them drive, except you know every time they use it, something is going to get hurt.


Obviously, young'uns shouldn't have them. But adults should have them. If someone wants to kill, they can and will find a way to get a weapon illegally. Giving their target a weapon is a strong deterent. Most school shootings only last until someone else with a gun appears on the scene. Incidents in schools would be much shorter if, say, each teacher had a pistol in their desk.

This isn't some redneck "Yeehaww, let's shoot dem varmits!" kind of thing. It's a "osnap he's got a gun, I'mma leave him alone." thing.

Also, why are we debating this here?

_________________
sup


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 96 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Blue Moon by Trent © 2007
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group