It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:51 am

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: Wow
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:02 pm 

It was a weird week. My laptop died earlier this week, and so I was using my brothers computer, and he only uses Firefox (as do I now) but once upon a time I must have used his computer because Custom Wars was saved to the internet explorer favorites. So I decided to check it out and saw a post asking about the old work we did, and then I signed up for the Nostalgia group.

It was a bit funny at first reading the last few months of it when it was still up and active, but I kinda felt a bit sad as I kept reading further XD. I mean wow, was I really a douche bag (that contributed some things, which only were graphics since apparently my ideas sucked XD?). Also so some funny memorable moments like Kosheh with his spoiler fun, and the unveiling of some sprites for the first time.

Anyway, if anyone is looking for a good laugh, or just to see some of the roots of the dead project I recommend joining the nostalgia group.

Post subject: Re: Wow
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:12 am 

Oh, it's Artea's annual sighting.

What have you been up to? Narts, x0, Halo, and even Stuffman have all been doing well it seems.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:13 am 

I know that halo is doing well, he now colors his own artwork as well as draws mangas with screen tones.
Kosheh is mostly fine, which is good he is pretty much one of the few from here I still talk to.
The other one was kanzer for a while there, but now I lost touch with him too.

As for me, just busy with university.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:46 am 

Kanzer is active on WWN as are some other old farts. I don't think any of them care about anything related to CW anymore.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:12 am 

Ah, right, I presume you still have some ties to a custom AW since you bother to come back here. There's a new one called Commander Wars. It uses some CW things but is quickly coming into its own. I haven't gotten around to it yet, but Narts thinks highly of it.

By the way, they have an AI.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:28 am 

Fully aware with it, I have a giant folder containing everything we ever done in cw, with the intention of giving it to robosturm to do as he wishes, I just need my laptop fixed -.- it's on there along with a bunch of unreleased things we have done, including music by x_0, retsej, and freelance. Also got all of halo's drawings for him.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:39 am 

Actually, he doesn't understand Java 100%, and I've already given him more than enough to help him with all the CO's and such... so you might not need to, Artea. Not that CoW has anything to do with me... but I did my fair share of help to make sure CW was accounted for. :)

If you can... do you mind giving those unreleased stuff to me as soon as you get your laptop fixed. I'll send you a PM.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:26 am 

hmm, seems quite a long time since i visited back. ^^; now i wonder about the others too. Try to keep up with my new twitter page, you'd definitely get my updates. XP well, see you around then. huhuhuuuu

http://twitter.com/TheMidst