It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:00 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: forum
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:59 am 

1. this? What is
official stuff only or do our crappy mods, editor types, and AHC go there?

2. ARCHIVES unlock
I wants DRAMA with less logging in

Post subject: Re: forum
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:21 am 

@JSR: AHC can be moved

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:42 am 

Any project or mod is fair game for the new section. I put it there so we can find our stuff without having to scroll through so much RWC stuff. I already started moving some topics in there so they'll be easier to find. I also updated the front page.

I thought guests and new users didn't care much about the archives. Only old CW people, like myself, care about those archives. Regardless, I made a free group so those who care about it or are interested in the old stuff can get the information. Pointless, maybe... but I would rather not confuse new users with the archives, the main page and current forum is enough.

JSR...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:37 am 

The archives are a mess anyway.

JSR: I know you were just there, but could you do something about the About, Screenshots, and Upload Maps links? They have no content, so unless you have immediate plans for them, they should probably be removed.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:30 pm 

lame

sup I have a handful of crappy pics that aren't up, or hell just snag the one's that're up if you want, at least swap out that one with the eyeslayer background

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:59 pm 

@kiwi: Well, as for the screenshots (I think you are referring to that)... don't we have a photobucket or something. If not, I think we can make one and use it to store screenshots and the like. I remember Icarus having one... but, good luck getting the passwords for it now :( Back to the archives...

@DP: I'll see what I can do to remove those dead links :D. (Actually, it was easier than I thought...)

Edit: I removed screenshots for now along with the rest of the dead links. I dunno how lucky I'll be in finding the old photobucket we used to have, let alone the passwords and usernames. Any ideas, I'm stumped. Worse case, we make a whole new one... right. :P :( meh...

JSR...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:25 am 

go here and bask in the ARGH MY EYES and dead links

the mod pic is pretty meh also, you should've asked for a nicer one
and photobucket? I'm pretty sure the only things useful in there were spritesheets, the pics were outdated even back then
by the by, it's still up

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:40 pm 

Oops... forgot all about that download page. Thanks kiwi. I'll get to that soon...

Are you offering to beat my current avatar? lol... Alright, let's see what you've got :P

At least the photobucket still exists, but it is so... un... Custom Wars -ish. What happened to it? I better find out where Tsuruya is active, if he is at all. I'm hoping at least one of you guys kept in touch... maybe...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:45 pm 

I think he plays Team Fortress 2. That's about all I know. Is there no way to contact a user on photobucket? You could try PM'ing him on AWN, that forum at least sends an e-mail notification I think. Unless he's turned the feature the off and shut off all connections with outside world and become a hermit.