It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:24 am

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: FPS SCREENSHOT TOPIC
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 963
WHY AM I DOING THIS BECAUSE I'M AN ASSHOLE ON A POWER TRIP THAT'S WHY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OK FIRST GOLDENEYE SOURCE

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

REMEMBER GOLDENEYE REMEMBER HOW IT EXISTED THIS IS GOLDENEYE EXCEPT ONLINE AND WITH BETTER GRAPHICS BUT STILL HAS THAT KIND OF HALF-ASSED BETA FEEL BUT IT'S STILL COOL ANYWAY BECAUSE YOU CAN PK YOUR FRIENDS ONLINE

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:23 pm
Posts: 3552
Location: St. Mystere
I need to download this...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 5:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:33 am
Posts: 10286
Location: TF2
OH MAH GOD IT'S FACILITY

Download


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 6:30 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 963
Goldeneye: Source will give you that feeling of nostalgia, but the game is like beta 1.0 and rough around the edges. It's still fun to play if you have a few friends. It'll be cool after they release a few updates.

OK NOW UNREAL TOURNAMENT 3

Image

Image

Image

MAN EVERYTHING LOOKS HARDCORE COOL IN THIS GAME

Image

omg that hsf must be pushin some serious cfm probably even better than a vantec tornado finally air cooling can surpass water cooled systems

Image

Image

Image

this game's so hardcore even asian themed shit seems cool wth is going on here

Image

Image

this guy looks like he fucks donkeys

Image

Image

holy FUCK the environments rule in this game

Image

its like the magical elven island of evermeet except no faggot elves live here and im about to get hit by a fucking plasma orb thatll suck me in like a blackhole and turn me into steaming chunks of flesh

Image

Image

I KNOW I JUST GOT DONE PLAYING ASIAN LEVEL BUT AN HOUR LATER I GOT HUNGRY OH WAIT WHATEVER FUCK YOU

Image

Image

insensitive pricks not letting me take screens in peace srsly wth

Image

hey chinese new year dragon and giant octopus hentai rape tentacles

Image

Image

me using the boost to get through



UT3 IS LIKE KIND OF LIKE 2K4 BUT EVEN MORE FAST-PACED AND COOL ONCE YOU GET USED TO IT IT'S LIKE INCREDIBLY BADASS COOL TO PLAY THERE ARE TONS OF NEW VEHICLES TOO I'LL TAKE SOME SCREENS OF THE COOLER SHIT IN VEHICLE CTF AND WARFARE TOMORROW OR SOMETHING THEY HAVE LIKE GIANT MONSTER TRUCK THING LIKE EVEN BIGGER THAN THE ONE JACKIE CHAN DRIVES THROUGH THAT BUILDING WITH IN MR. NICE GUY AND GIANT WALKING SPIDER THINGS THAT SHOOT LASERS AND MAKE PEOPLE EXPLODE AND RANDOM DRILL SPIDERLING THINGS THAT JUMP ON YOU AND DRILL YOUR FACE IN AND ALL KINDS OF NEAT SHIT

UT3 RULES I'D RECOMMEND IT IF YOU LIKE FAST-PACED ACTION OLD SCHOOL DEATHMATCH OR CAPTURE THE FLAG OR CAPTURE THE FLAG PLUS VEHICLES OR WARFARE WHERE YOU CAPTURE NODES TO BE ABLE TO ATTACK ENEMY BASE CORE WHICH IS ALSO COOL I ENJOY ALL THE MODES REALLY ALSO THERE ARE SOME COOL CUSTOM MAPS OUT FOR IT ALREADY MAYBE I'LL GET SCREENS OF THOSE TOO OK

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:02 am
Posts: 3376
Location: España
Awesome.

Download links please.

_________________
Image
Stealth CO Norvell // Freelancer Army Sprites // Tech Section - CO Project


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 9:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:59 pm
Posts: 43
Location: Germany
Err... I don't like it.

UT99 is still the best one.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 6:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:13 pm
Posts: 435
ut > 2k4 >>> ut3 (havent played ut3, but from what ive heard, its terrible)

apparently ut3 online is dead, which is lols

_________________
Image

Made by kosheh. Cause I was too lazy to make my own.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:08 am
Posts: 11049
Location: I'd put something clever here, but you'd expect that
is photography ur major?

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 8:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:25 pm
Posts: 3903
Location: United Kingdom
Lol Goldeneye. So many fond memories.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:21 am
Posts: 1473
Location: Cadia
Xaif wrote:
Lol Goldeneye. So many fond memories.


Oh god yes. I still have that game. Prox-mine battles were the best..... Somebody died in a battle like that, they died five or six more times because the spawn points were laced with mines.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 963
Whoever said UT3 sucked probably couldn't keep up with the action, or their computer sucked and they couldn't run it for shit. It seems a little frantic at first, and I actually didn't like it that much for a while. But after a while of playing it, not only was it easy to understand what was going on, it was possibly the coolest FPS experience I've ever had. My friends and I love it, but maybe it's just because we don't suck and have computers that also don't suck.

Deathmatch is great for PKing your friends, Team Deathmatch is great for team combat practice, Capture the Flag is cool for a game that requires a little teamwork when you put a bot ratio of 3 for every 2 players and make them adept level or higher, and the same can be said for Vehicle Capture the Flag and Warfare.

People who said UT3 suck need to stop lying to you and themselves and need to realize they should stop sucking at games that actually require reaction speed and get themselves a GeForce 8800GT.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 2:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:59 pm
Posts: 43
Location: Germany
LOL WHAT wrote:
blah

You prefer Halo 3 over Duke Nukem 3d too?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 963
Trotim wrote:
LOL WHAT wrote:
blah

You prefer Halo 3 over Duke Nukem 3d too?


halo sucks stfu furry

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:43 am
Posts: 9754
Location: CW's SQL database
AVATARS ARENT EVERYTHING GOPHERMAN

he was asking you a question and that was not a proper answer just because he has a cute fox avatar with a collar on it doesnt mean hes your emotional punching bag now are you one of those people that prefer halo over duke nukem 3d




i'll tell you what i prefer duke nukem forever over any fps ok because i need an alien toilet to park my bricks in whos first

p.s. label this a 56k topic dickhat you gave my grandmothers computer a fucking ANEURYSM FUCKING ASSHOLE NOW MY GRANDMOTHERS CRYING BECAUSE MY GRANDFATHER JUST HAD ONE AND NOW THE PC IS HAVING ONE MY GRANDMA IS A VERY DELICATE OLD WOMAN SHE MIGHT DIE FROM SUCH A TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCE AND ITS ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT TROLLDICK I HOPE YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FPS GAMES ROT IN HELL FUCK

but yeah you should probably have a warning for shitty modems even though no one uses them anymore

except those tbs fans in mongolia

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:34 am
Posts: 4700
Location: London
LOL WHAT wrote:
Whoever said UT3 sucked probably couldn't keep up with the action, or their computer sucked and they couldn't run it for shit. It seems a little frantic at first, and I actually didn't like it that much for a while. But after a while of playing it, not only was it easy to understand what was going on, it was possibly the coolest FPS experience I've ever had. My friends and I love it, but maybe it's just because we don't suck and have computers that also don't suck.

Deathmatch is great for PKing your friends, Team Deathmatch is great for team combat practice, Capture the Flag is cool for a game that requires a little teamwork when you put a bot ratio of 3 for every 2 players and make them adept level or higher, and the same can be said for Vehicle Capture the Flag and Warfare.

People who said UT3 suck need to stop lying to you and themselves and need to realize they should stop sucking at games that actually require reaction speed and get themselves a GeForce 8800GT.

moar like sli 8800GT or GTX


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 2:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:59 pm
Posts: 43
Location: Germany
LOL WHAT wrote:
Trotim wrote:
LOL WHAT wrote:
blah

You prefer Halo 3 over Duke Nukem 3d too?


halo sucks stfu furry

yes it does okay

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:43 am
Posts: 9754
Location: CW's SQL database
Trotim is so passive

I want to adopt him <3

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:08 am
Posts: 11049
Location: I'd put something clever here, but you'd expect that
you would do that to guesty, kosheh?

I'm ashamed of you

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 963
Quote:
he was asking you a question and that was not a proper answer just because he has a cute fox avatar with a collar on it doesnt mean hes your emotional punching bag now are you one of those people that prefer halo over duke nukem 3d


halo 3 sucks stfu kakashi

Quote:
moar like sli 8800GT or GTX


gtx isnt any faster and way more expensive and sli gives slight performance increases for double the cost heat output and strain on your system dont you know anything about optimal price/performance hardware configuration apparently not go waste your money on three-way sli with 8800 ultras and 3123213123 watt psu and enjoy it being 200 degrees in your house

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:13 pm
Posts: 435
wow

i wrote up a thing about why many people didnt like ut3, but uh, apparently it didnt post

ill retype it later maybe

_________________
Image

Made by kosheh. Cause I was too lazy to make my own.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:13 am
Posts: 74
Location: YES!
Halo 3 is the best FPS ever.
Halo 3 is the mackdaddy of all FPS games to this date.
Prey is nowhere near as good as Halo.
All Halos are the mackdaddy and will be and UT3 is only UT2k4 wearing makeup minus the 'Hay Making Totally Amazing Assault Gametype' which rocks the 2k4 world.

I love Trotim's avatar, it makes me feel happy and want to pet things.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 963
UT3 is actually significantly different from UT2K4 in terms of how the game feels. I think I'd probably be able to make an easier case against Halo 3 being too much like Halo 2. Additionally, you pretty much already lost this argument seeing as Halo 3 is apparently only on Xbox 360. Playing a FPS on a controller instead of with a mouse where reaction speed and precision aiming actually matters is like drinking non-alcoholic beer over whiskey.

Let's face it, no one actually played Assault. People just bring that up in arguments in an attempt to look knowledgeable.



Here, let me give you a perfect example of why UT3 rules.

These people hate it:
http://thegamedruid.com/2007/12/unreal- ... s-ps3.html

First, they talk about how it's a good thing that the PS3 version is 30% slower. It'd be impossible to be fast enough on a controller. That's fair, playing with a controller is like racing with a tricycle with training wheels on it.

Next, they say it's too "chaotic" and "spastic" on PC. Either they didn't play this game for very long, or they're just pussies who're used to absurdly huge loser games like turn-based strategy games on GameBoy; if you've ever spent longer than five minutes on a TBS on GameBoy, you probably used to get picked on by girls in middle school.

Their next complaint is that you're not forced to play as a team.

"Who'll pick up my slack now? Who will hear me when I blow on my safety whistle?"

If you play Warfare or Capture the Flag, you need to think fast. Are your teammates protecting the node or your flag? Should you go on offense? How do you know? Do you need voice chat? No, sir. Just fucking look around. Take a passing glance at the flag or node. Then rush out there with a vehicle or rocket launcher.

"If you say I like slow games, that's not true, because I play stuff like Quake Wars..."

UT3 isn't an objective-based game, sir. This is a fast-paced action game. Maybe tha'ts your problem.

"I don't like dealing with people online, and I don't have a lot of friends... except for my co-workers at the office... And now they're making the bots talk, and they're making fun of me!"

Holy fuck, what a huge pussy. Maybe he'd have a case if he said they were irritating, but they just say some short line when you die. It's really hard to really even notice unless you tend to care about little shit way too hard.

The online community is pretty small, but one of the biggest reasons for that are the relatively high requirements. Fortunately for me, I didn't even realize this because I always just play private games with my friends and some bots anyway.

Anyhow, I've had such a good time with this game, I'm actually considering buying it.

_________________
Image


Last edited by LOL WHAT on Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:13 am
Posts: 74
Location: YES!
ORLY? That's what they did though, they axed Double Domination, Bombing Run and Assault and only replaces it with Warfare, and from what a friend told me that's just Onslaught.

Looks yeah, those graphics are unbeliveable, but it's the same old weapons and characters. As if Xan or Malcom aren't dead yet but they're still here, same old Rokits Launcher and 'Blue Lazorz Thingie' ...suppose that reflects upon Halo too...and yeah the graphics are impressive but there's hardly any changes...although that's what the series kinda went through.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 963
fuck just when i decide to make a big edit instead of double posting

The same weapons and characters? Yeah, no shit. If the same weapons were no longer there, I'd be pretty pissed. I don't see how you could possibly care hard enough to remember any of the characters since it doesn't affect the game. The guns do, but while I don't think they added any, there are tons of new vehicles.

The game as a whole feels different. Playing UT3 just doesn't feel like you're playing UT2K4, but it's not completely unfamiliar. If you're saying it's the "same thing" you just haven't played UT3, or you're just being a Halo fanboy.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:13 pm
Posts: 435
from what ive heard, its smaller because of the fact that it wasnt as optimized as 2k4.

also, it takes like 9gb just to host a fucking server. maybe that might be dedicated only, but who likes listen servers anyway lul

but this is just from what ive heard

_________________
Image

Made by kosheh. Cause I was too lazy to make my own.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 963
smaller waht the fuck are you talking about

I host servers all the time no problem.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:13 am
Posts: 74
Location: YES!
LOL WHAT wrote:
I don't have a lot of friends...

I suppose this explains a lot...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 4:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2007 6:13 pm
Posts: 435
are they dedicated though?

ive only head about you needing 9gb free on a harddrive for every server instance, but i assume thats dedicated, and not listen, which sounds like what youre hosting.

_________________
Image

Made by kosheh. Cause I was too lazy to make my own.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:06 pm
Posts: 816
Location: New York
Halo 3 is "Average".

It doesn't suck, but there's nothing special about it either.

Get over it, fanboys.

At least Unreal Tournament has always tried to make their games REALLY FAST PACED AHHHHHHHHHHHH. Which is why I always enjoy playing ANY UT, from the old, old old school one, to the newest one. Even if I suck at it. Because it's that awesome when it's that fast.

And because flak cannons fucking own.

_________________
I spit out random words and phrases that may make absolutely no sense. Live with it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:13 am
Posts: 74
Location: YES!
I like UT99, but the flak cannon has been slowed throuhout the series. It was fast in UT99 was a tad slower in UT2k4...it hit the slowest in Unreal.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 963
Bill wrote:
I don't have a lot of friends......


i can tell

see look now whenever you quote someone else i can quote you out of context and make it look like you said it fuck i just stole your tactic

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:32 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:13 am
Posts: 74
Location: YES!
Clearly there were 3 dots...you fail at forging lies.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 8:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 963
yeah i wrote the original text quoting the video review i should know but twice as many dots makes it twice as cool but any more than that would be overdoing it dont you know anything about dots i think i won this argument.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:13 am
Posts: 74
Location: YES!
I can't help but feel sorry for you. I want to embrace you and tell you, "Everything will be ok. There's nothing to worry about."

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:25 pm
Posts: 3903
Location: United Kingdom
LOL_WHAT wrote:
Either they didn't play this game for very long, or they're just pussies who're used to absurdly huge loser games like turn-based strategy games on GameBoy

Those people are such losers.

LOL_WHAT wrote:
or you're just being a Halo fanboy.

This.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 963
Bill wrote:
I can't help but feel sorry for you. I want to embrace you and tell you, "Everything will be ok. There's nothing to worry about."


yeah says the person who doesnt even know anything about dots.........

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:33 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:33 am
Posts: 10286
Location: TF2
For god's sake Bill shut the fuck up


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2007 9:59 pm
Posts: 43
Location: Germany
Both UT3 and Halo 3 suck ass.

UT99 and DN3D are so much better (if you keep in mind they are like OLD) in comparison it's not funny anymore.

IN YOUR FACE

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:08 am
Posts: 11049
Location: I'd put something clever here, but you'd expect that
Tsu wrote:
For god's sake Bill shut the fuck up


this is very important

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:38 am
Posts: 963
he just loves sour grapes

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Blue Moon by Trent © 2007
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group