It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:21 pm

All times are UTC + 9:30 hours

Post subject: In a sense, I'm new...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:01 pm 

...even though I signed up on this board in May 2008.

I first heard about Advance Wars in a Nintendo Power magazine (Nintendo Power Advance, to be specific, and if anyone remembers any of its 4 issues) but only played it one or two years ago. The game was insta-win. AW2 was even better

I believe I first found out about this site in a GameFAQs sig and found it interesting.

I think that the reason I've been 'hiding' was because I tried starting up a battle in Beta27, and I accidentially signed myself up as my own opponent.

And if anyone asks, I'm not at all serious about my username. (except for the ? mark, it's there for a reason :) ) In fact, you can expect an easy win against me in a CW game. (I'm inexperienced in non-computer multiplayer.)

100/100 otherwise
:hit: Video games, CW Wiki restoration
:miss: CW newbish, Inf. spam disbelief
:power: Log-in: Logs in to CW game and wishes for an end to Infantry Spam, dealing 3 HP Mass Damage to all Infantry and Mech units.
:super: Wiki Restore: Deals only 1 HP Mass Damage to Infantry and Mech units, but restores 1 HP Mass Healing and a firepower boost (+10%) to all non-infantry units

"There's a reason why the Blue Moon is the best Lucky Charm..."

Post subject: Re: In a sense, I'm new...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:39 pm 

I wasn't informed that we could have question marks or the like in our usernames. Learn something new everyday.

Hi, I guess. There's only, like, two active players here but it's just as well.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:43 pm 

Hmm... never thought about not being allowed certain punctuation marks. To be honest, I didn't think I'd be allowed my :?: mark. Of course, considering when I joined, punctuation marks probably may have been allowed back in May 2008.

And here's to me hoping to become the third active member, albeit an easy win (for now)

I also think I've found a few minor bugs, as well as ideas for improving our (probably unknown) wiki, but that will be another topic (don't wanna go off topic! :wink: )

BTW: I use Beta27 right now, but I can always get the other games (AdHoc, etc)

100/100 otherwise
:hit: Video games, CW Wiki restoration
:miss: CW newbish, Inf. spam disbelief
:power: Log-in: Logs in to CW game and wishes for an end to Infantry Spam, dealing 3 HP Mass Damage to all Infantry and Mech units.
:super: Wiki Restore: Deals only 1 HP Mass Damage to Infantry and Mech units, but restores 1 HP Mass Healing and a firepower boost (+10%) to all non-infantry units

"There's a reason why the Blue Moon is the best Lucky Charm..."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:28 am 

Well I just poke around to see if anything is going on with this project about once a week now. So hi I guess.